News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

What Are You Watching Now?

Started by trident4370, February 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on June 19, 2014, 08:56:37 PM
Pfft, I'm bored of England. I'm going out.

Tbh i haven't really been paying attention! Its only when i heard the cheering of the Uruguay crowd that i looked up from my phone screen!

And now it gets interesting.....  England have gone and scored.

They think its all over? It is now.....

Sh4318

Being optimistic, we could still qualify, although it would take a miracle.

Even though we're virtually out of the World Cup, it won't stop me watching other games. I'm currently watching Japan v Greece, hoping for a good game :)
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

nitromatt1

I'm backing Iran now, due to family roots. It's so rare that they qualify for the world cup finals, I hope they do well

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on June 19, 2014, 11:36:22 PM
I'm backing Iran now, due to family roots. It's so rare that they qualify for the world cup finals, I hope they do well

Ironically that's who I've got in my works World Cup sweepstake...along with Ghana.

Statistically Holland have a 12% however of winning the WC!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Anyway I've just watched The Mighty Ducks D2 (on my tablet) and now off to bed as I've got work tomorrow!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

domino.99

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 20, 2014, 01:37:46 AM
Quote from: Matt on June 19, 2014, 11:36:22 PM

Ironically that's who I've got in my works World Cup sweepstake...along with Ghana.

Statistically Holland have a 12% however of winning the WC!
I've got Ghana at school aswell.

Stu

I had Spain. I don't feel so pleased with myself now!  :'(
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

domino.99

Watching the second test between England & Sri Lanka.

nitromatt1

Germany vs Ghana, what a brilliant game! Ghana really deserved to win with that performance, but a draw is an excellent result. One of the best games I've watched in a long time.

Sh4318

South Korea vs Algeria. Algeria are 3-0 up! This really has been a fantastic World Cup
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Trident 4609

Quote from: Sh4318 on June 22, 2014, 08:40:06 PM
South Korea vs Algeria. Algeria are 3-0 up! This really has been a fantastic World Cup

Watching SKO vs ALG also :)  I really would not be surprised if Costa Rica won the World Cup.....

This game is getting interesting as it goes on. The score stands at 4-2 to Algeria

the trainbasher

Just watching the 3rd Mighty Ducks

domino.99

nitromatt1

Bombay Bicycle Club and The Black Keys performing at Glastonbury... one of the Black Keys' guitarists reminds me of @the trainbasher for some reason!

the trainbasher

@Matt you never know what I get up to in my spare time!! :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk