News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

What Are You Watching Now?

Started by trident4370, February 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Statistically Spain scored 1 in 6 goals...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

John Motson would be proud of this commentary.

trident4370

Not long finished watching Red Dwarf: Back to Earth for the first time ::)

the trainbasher

Kitchen nightmares USA...where Gordon actually walks out on a restaurant!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

CL

Not really watching now, but for the past few hours, I've been watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Trident 4609

I'm currently watching the Uruguay Vs Costa Rica match :)

the trainbasher

Just got home and turned on kitchen nightmares

Liverpool Street

England match, anyone?

Not me. I'm watching naughty stuff.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

I'm just about to put Naked Gun on my laptop. Either that or Airplane

Although this road rage program is fun

the trainbasher

Just seen the new NX advert. I like!

the trainbasher

danny

Just been told to watch the uncensored version of the Mylie Cyrus wrecking ball video and film reaction lol. Not gonna lie... It was a surreal experience lol
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: danny on June 15, 2014, 11:05:54 PM
Just been told to watch the uncensored version of the Mylie Cyrus wrecking ball video and film reaction lol. Not gonna lie... It was a surreal experience lol

Gah. I remember her being an innocent child. Look what's doing to that sledgehammer. And that wrecker ball chain. Hmm... @Mike K, any thoughts?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

P419 EJW

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 16, 2014, 05:07:05 PM

Gah. I remember her being an innocent child. Look what's doing to that sledgehammer. And that wrecker ball chain. Hmm... @Mike K, any thoughts?

Yeah, she used to be in Hannah Montana, loved watching that... Was very surprised to see a big change from an innocent girl to a naughty, crazy girl.

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 16, 2014, 05:07:05 PM

@Liverpool Street. Good grief, what I wouldn't give to be that wrecking ball. Or the sledgehammer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk