News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Another Wessie at Tividale!

Started by the trainbasher, November 24, 2013, 01:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

Quote from: nitromatt1 on November 24, 2013, 04:35:47 PM
Quote from: Winston on November 24, 2013, 04:33:49 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on November 24, 2013, 04:00:35 PM
Quote from: Tony on November 24, 2013, 03:36:09 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on November 24, 2013, 03:31:06 PM
Quote from: andy on November 24, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on November 24, 2013, 02:59:38 PM
Shame it hasn't been repainted before entering service. Having said that, it could be useful on the 226 as people will think it is a hansons bus!

This is one of the MPDs that were said to be re-entering service, along with W366ABD and W572JVV. I guess with a couple of buses over at long acre and another cadet off the road tividale need all the buses they can get their hands on.

Judging by the scrap yard I pass at Long Acre on the train every day, they may need to reassess their driver recruitment policy!

How do you mean?

There are several accident damaged vehicles left in full view of train passengers passing on the Duddeston to Aston line including one of Wessex's deckers that got deroofed with the roof just dumped on the top, but without any windows. Looks most strange

Really? What type of decker is this? One of the 51 reg east lancs tridents? I haven't been to/past long acre since September so when I'm back in 3 weeks I will hopefully do that. Are there still a fair few darts there and at tividale as well?

I'd say there are still circa 20 x withdrawn/cannibalised Darts parked in the overflow yard at Tividale including the Wessex Volvo Olympian/East Lancs

What is a cannibalised Dart? :o

Is it one that's been "eaten" by another Dart for spare parts?

If Diamond are looking for a dedicated Dart cannibaliser, I think we can all recommend a perfect man for the job?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk