News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Tamworth

Started by windy miller, May 03, 2012, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: horsencart on September 14, 2016, 08:30:09 PM
I saw  FJO8LVL  4200  in town today  does anyone know  if this was a one of  event?  or will it  be in town again this week ?      many thanks

It is on the 110 most days so you should see it again this week

Reece

Quote from: LG on September 13, 2016, 06:25:41 PM
Fleet Number 5998 appears to be working from Tamworth I saw today on the 765 route looks like it could be a demonstration bus, the driver says it will be regular on the 765 route
5998? Can anyone shed some more light on what kind of bus this demonstrater might be?

JIM H

5998 is a Mercedes Benz Sprinter City, reg BL16 GAO. It's in all over white and branded for Arriva and has 2 owner names & addresses on the nearside.

tphi12000

Quote from: JIM H on September 15, 2016, 08:00:09 PM
5998 is a Mercedes Benz Sprinter City, reg BL16 GAO. It's in all over white and branded for Arriva and has 2 owner names & addresses on the nearside.
Saw this in Lichfield this morning,  what a joke allocated to a route that normally has full size singles, maybe shires has eyes on the Scania's too and we'll end up with a fleet of these.....
Tony

Trident 4194

Quote from: tphi12000 on September 17, 2016, 04:03:00 PM
Saw this in Lichfield this morning,  what a joke allocated to a route that normally has full size singles, maybe shires has eyes on the Scania's too and we'll end up with a fleet of these.....

If anyone has a photo would be appreciated

jc

Quote from: tphi12000 on September 17, 2016, 04:03:00 PM
what a joke allocated to a route that normally has full size singles

In fairness though, how often does the route get full? The main reason for a full size bus is they haven't got any small singles at Tamworth.

Dutsey

What is happening at Tamworth at the moment? Is the Sapphire Merc still there as I have not seen it for weeks?

Streetlites are working the town routes , I have seen broken down volvo b7rle eclipses - surely this is not giving a good image of the bus services in Tamworth

mikestone

It was still there a fortnight ago - it was on a local  service and behind it was a non-platinum single decker on the 110.

Kevin

Get rid of sapphire Streetlite
Replace with a sapphire Merc
Put Merc on local routes

#arrivalogic
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

LG

Both streetlites 3301 and 3302 have left Tamworth a long time ago.  3022 the Mercedes citaro is still there in sapphire livery

LG

Quote from: Dutsey on September 20, 2016, 11:08:00 AM
What is happening at Tamworth at the moment? Is the Sapphire Merc still there as I have not seen it for weeks?

Streetlites are working the town routes , I have seen broken down volvo b7rle eclipses - surely this is not giving a good image of the bus services in Tamworth

The sapphire merc is still there and has been noted in service recently.  There has been no streetlites for many weeks now.  Tamworth only had 2 and both have gone to Luton I believe

Bob

Quote from: LG on September 20, 2016, 08:35:56 PM
Both streetlites 3301 and 3302 have left Tamworth a long time ago.  3022 the Mercedes citaro is still there in sapphire livery
I thought only one Streetshite had left?

Dutsey

Saw a 51 plate dart coming out of Perrycrofts this morning... Older fleet is really going to increase patronage

Busman Jamie

2289/91 are temporary at Tamworth and I think 2159

Bob

Are they running Tamworth in line with Cannock  and Wednesfield now? The fact that Cannock have lost all their mods almost would suggest that the 15 and the 19/20 are definitely going shortly

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk