News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Tamworth

Started by windy miller, May 03, 2012, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

Busman Jamie

whats gone to the shires?

BK63 YWP

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Busman Jamie

cheers for that, shame there leaving if rather the DLAs went

Wright liberator

Wright streetlight FJ64EVB (3301) on rt110 just left Birmingham 17:30 both branded how many have transferred from Cannock to tamworth ive seen FJ64EVC (3302)

Trident 4609

Quote from: Wright liberator on November 14, 2015, 05:32:03 PM
Wright streetlight FJ64EVB (3301) on rt110 just left Birmingham 17:30 both branded how many have transferred from Cannock to tamworth ive seen FJ64EVC (3302)

They have been there since the end of August. They transferred when changes were made to the 1/2 at CK.

jc

E400 on JL1 this morning

Michael Bevan

Saw 3501 running dead past Moor Street Queensway earlier. Was this about to do or had just finished the 116 or 110? Or was it on JL1 since that's due to move around the time I saw it?

Nxwm

Trident 4609

John

3505 now branded 'Kingsbury Flyer' for the 115/116

Michael Bevan

Just had a depot tour around Tamworth and I got to say, what an impressive service! One thing that was mentioned to me was that Arriva are planning to launch a new route called the X65 to run between Lichfield and Tamworth using branded Citaro's. Looks like the Xpre55 will have some competition!

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on December 23, 2015, 12:26:55 PM
Just had a depot tour around Tamworth and I got to say, what an impressive service! One thing that was mentioned to me was that Arriva are planning to launch a new route called the X65 to run between Lichfield and Tamworth using branded Citaro's. Looks like the Xpre55 will have some competition!

All it is is the X60 renumbered on that section and split off from the Cannock bit

Dutsey

The Xpres55 has always had competition on this route since they introduced the route. Arriva just keep changing the number which IMHO does not show Arriva in a good light.

2200 Bus

[/quote

I wondered who that was walking around with the manager!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk