News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva Tamworth

Started by windy miller, May 03, 2012, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: derningtona on July 09, 2015, 05:15:43 PM
I wonder whether the MIRA buses will stick to route...

Well two of the Omnilinks have already been on the 116, so no
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Are all the Omnilinks going to get the refurb treatment or just the mira ones

2200 Bus

Quote from: Kevin on July 10, 2015, 06:25:41 AM
Well two of the Omnilinks have already been on the 116, so no

The MIRA route doesn't start until a week on monday, so you tell me which routes they're supposed to stick to?

Kevin

Quote from: 2200 Bus on July 10, 2015, 04:36:21 PM
The MIRA route doesn't start until a week on monday, so you tell me which routes they're supposed to stick to?

Ah, well consider me not up to speed on such news then, figured as they're branded then the route exists, because you know, logic

Trident 4194

Are citaros on x60 and scanias on 765?

Bob

Cannock operate X60. They have, oddly, 1 Citaro which is usually on there. The rest is usually 52/06 plate commanders, cadets and the odd remaining 61 plate pulsar if they havent left yet

2200 Bus

Quote from: Kevin on July 10, 2015, 07:41:35 PM
Ah, well consider me not up to speed on such news then, figured as they're branded then the route exists, because you know, logic

Logic is that you wouldn't keep 3 buses dead for weeks...

Kevin

Quote from: 2200 Bus on July 11, 2015, 03:16:40 PM
Logic is that you wouldn't keep 3 buses dead for weeks...

Weeks? Why are they branded already then?

2200 Bus

Quote from: Kevin on July 11, 2015, 05:42:44 PM
Weeks? Why are they branded already then?

All three are yeah...3503 came straight from MRC with vinyls applied. 3501 and 02 were done on Monday.

Kevin

Quote from: 2200 Bus on July 11, 2015, 08:26:22 PM
All three are yeah...3503 came straight from MRC with vinyls applied. 3501 and 02 were done on Monday.

Yeah I know they're branded, but why so soon? Surely they can be done the day before a new service starts not weeks?

williamposh

The company doing it had to he them done early to free up this week to do Telford branding

Dutsey

Will there be enough patronage from Tamworth to Mira?

D10

Quote from: Dutsey on July 12, 2015, 08:28:24 PM
Will there be enough patronage from Tamworth to Mira?

I would have though this service would be subsidised by MIRA, so it won't matter at first. If when the subsidy ends, there isn't enough patronage to make it viable, it will no doubt be axed.

williamposh

Paid for by Regional Growth Fund and funded for 5 years

Dutsey

Well done to Arriva, all the buses this morning appear to have pink ribbon on the front today in remembrance of Sue Davey (Murdered in Tunisia Attack) as it is her funeral in Tamworth today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk