News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva Tamworth

Started by windy miller, May 03, 2012, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leepenfold30

BN it's 4 E200s now for Hinckley Bus they having MIRA Livery on them same as Tamworth buses

Tony

Quote from: leepenfold30 on May 28, 2015, 08:43:03 AM
BN it's 4 E200s now for Hinckley Bus they having MIRA Livery on them same as Tamworth buses

I think @BN knows that, knowing what his job is, you will also see I posted the details in the Hinckley Bus thread some time ago

leepenfold30

Tony are Hinckley & Tamworth sharing the MIRA Route on July 20th

Dutsey

With the 765 running from Tamworth soon instead of Lichfield, what service will be going through Whittington?

Cheese

Quote from: Dutsey on June 17, 2015, 03:30:58 PM
With the 765 running from Tamworth soon instead of Lichfield, what service will be going through Whittington?

785 will continue to go through Whittington as it currently does.

Bob

Will that mean Whittington gets an hourly instead of half hourly service?

Cheese

Quote from: Bob on June 17, 2015, 05:03:57 PM
Will that mean Whittington gets an hourly instead of half hourly service?

Yes. Somewhat predictable really.

Bob

Well to be fair theres a ridiculous amount of buses between lichfield and tamworth it cant continue for ever. Shame Whittington residents lose out though.  Theres still 4 express buses per hour which is ludicrous. Surely theres nowhere near enough patronage and one or the other firm will pull out or reduce

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on June 17, 2015, 11:21:05 PM
Well to be fair theres a ridiculous amount of buses between lichfield and tamworth it cant continue for ever. Shame Whittington residents lose out though.  Theres still 4 express buses per hour which is ludicrous. Surely theres nowhere near enough patronage and one or the other firm will pull out or reduce

A fair amount of people use all services. More people at the Cannock end of the X60 are catching it to Tamworth too.

Bob

Still doesn't warrant the amount of services and it wont last forever.  The central service usually seems busier when ever I see it on days I work in lichfield. 

Bob

They should make at least one of the two per hour fast between cannock and lichfield.  Cos its a right long trip otherwise and the X is misleading cos cannock to lichfield is the exact same route as the 60.

Ashley 60171

Passed a Sapphire E400 on the M6 this afternoon at around 13:45 heading southbound between J10 and J12.

BK63 YWP

The latest photo of the arriva's omnilink on main site is that Arrivas new livery?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Sayeed

Quote from: Chris on July 08, 2015, 11:03:04 PM
The latest photo of the arriva's omnilink on main site is that Arrivas new livery?
There were discussions while ago about that livery in the previous page if you want to find out more
Век живи - век учись

derningtona

When I first saw the white I thought it was undercoat! I think it looks cheap compared with the cream.
I wonder whether the MIRA buses will stick to route. The previous two liveries always seemed to be mixed indiscriminately.
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk