News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Can someone look at 4665s front display as it's really dark and not clear until the bus is in front of you
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

There was a time a month or so back where the front display of 4665 didn't show anything whatsoever for a few days so it does have a dodgy display.

Stu

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on July 25, 2022, 09:26:02 AMCan someone look at 4665s front display as it's really dark and not clear until the bus is in front of you

Report it in the following topic, has a chance of being picked up on:
https://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=4224.0
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

QuoteThere was a time a month or so back where the front display of 4665 didn't show anything whatsoever for a few days so it does have a dodgy display.
It wasn't in service for a few days not working.

The garage will never knowingly send a bus out when it is not working. The only occasional time one will get out is if the driver doesn't check until the first timing point, but would never be sent out a second day

Danthebusman

840's first day out in service in her new livery.

Coventrybususer95

6963 now has generic national express branding :)
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Coventrybususer95

Not sure if anyones posted but E025 has a mega rear for the coventry international childrens games  

stellasteve

I picked up a paper Coventry route map at Pool Meadow yesterday as they seem to be back, but upon review when i opened it up later yesterday evening, it said that routes 1 and 7A were not WMCA subsidised! I don't know if this is a mistake by TFWM but if those routes aren't subsidised then something must be going horribly wrong at NX if the 1 is running commercial (the 7A to be shortened to only the useful section from September).

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: stellasteve on August 17, 2022, 03:53:15 PMI picked up a paper Coventry route map at Pool Meadow yesterday as they seem to be back, but upon review when i opened it up later yesterday evening, it said that routes 1 and 7A were not WMCA subsidised! I don't know if this is a mistake by TFWM but if those routes aren't subsidised then something must be going horribly wrong at NX if the 1 is running commercial (the 7A to be shortened to only the useful section from September).

I can see the 1 being removed or cut back as I hardly see anyone on it

Coventrybususer95

4989 needs its display updating as the number is still on the right side 

Gareth

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on August 20, 2022, 11:44:43 AM4989 needs its display updating as the number is still on the right side
The right side is the right side. Coventry seem to like the 'wrong' side!

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Gareth on August 20, 2022, 11:55:22 AMThe right side is the right side. Coventry seem to like the 'wrong' side!
My bad I was ment to put left side 🤦🏻�♂️

Ben

Has anybody noticed issues with the reliability of service 8, twice weekday afternoon departures have failed to turn up and I wondered what had happened. And yes I gave plenty of time before it was due in case it was early. 

Thanks,

JPC

Quote from: Ben on August 20, 2022, 04:50:43 PMHas anybody noticed issues with the reliability of service 8, twice weekday afternoon departures have failed to turn up and I wondered what had happened. And yes I gave plenty of time before it was due in case it was early.

I've had the same with one particular journey on the 17/17A being missing on Mon and Thur both this week and last week, like clockwork you would think, and very frustrating when it's your last leg home (of four buses per day) yet the other services I use were exemplary.

Sandy Lane

NXC are not saying so far what the TT is for bank holiday Monday. Will it be Sunday service?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk