News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

new wessex volos at preston

Started by Cedric, March 27, 2013, 09:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

some  Volvo double Decker's that where due at Wessex have been diverted to preston .  for more
on this those of you that belong to UK bus fleetnews ,message 132258  .  I do not know if it would have been
OK to   cut & and past, or post a link . perhaps  some one can tell me if I could of done any of those
diamond 8\10/125/292

PM

Is this the hybrids? If so, this was reported in buses a while back

winston

PM

Theyre going to have a lot of hybrids now then arent they? I wonder which buses will be withdrawn maybe more tridents to come to the west midlands?

winston

Quote from: Peter123 on March 27, 2013, 09:29:27 PM
Theyre going to have a lot of hybrids now then arent they? I wonder which buses will be withdrawn maybe more tridents to come to the west midlands?

They'll have 7 x Versa Hybrids & 8 x Volvo B5LH/Wright Hybrids once all in services, not sure on withdrawals as Preston bus still have 10 x Leyland Olympian's in service, I assume of schools, then you're looking at V/X-reg Tridents with East Lancs bodywork. I expect the 5th ex Lothian Trident/Plaxton President will join the others at Redditch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk