News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 05, 2017, 09:09:06 PM
226 - £1.90
251 - £1.50

251 should be £1 with this merry hill special.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Dom on December 06, 2017, 12:44:57 AM
251 should be £1 with this merry hill special.

That got withdrawn at the start of the month.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Adam 404

Quote from: Winston on November 18, 2017, 02:15:21 PM
Looks like another operater may have potentially won the WCC tendered routes from Diamond, it's most if not all of Droitwich network.
PD1086613/17 Registered (Short notice)
MUMTAZ ALI & PARTNERS
Route: Briar Mill, Droitwich to Ombersley Street East, Droitwich
Service number: 20 (20A, 20B)
Service type: Hail & Ride, Normal Stopping
Effective date: 02 Jan 2018

Tony

The new website & realtime seems to work well and is easy to use on a computer. I haven't tried it on a phone yet.

I won't knock any operator for late running or missing buses today with the state of the roads, but while most routes are showing the buses the 50 is currently showing no buses running. Seems a bit strange.

Link is here
http://www.diamondbuses.com/west-midlands/bus-services/

winston

Quote from: Tony on December 15, 2017, 12:13:12 PM
The new website & realtime seems to work well and is easy to use on a computer. I haven't tried it on a phone yet.

I won't knock any operator for late running or missing buses today with the state of the roads, but while most routes are showing the buses the 50 is currently showing no buses running. Seems a bit strange.

Link is here
http://www.diamondbuses.com/west-midlands/bus-services/

There's quite a few routes that show as no live data including the 50

Tony

Quote from: Winston on December 15, 2017, 12:27:39 PM
There's quite a few routes that show as no live data including the 50

All the others I had looked at were showing the correct number of vehicles, or just one missing, which could be the driver is at the terminus with details in his machine or defective equipment, so not necessarily missing.

winston

Quote from: Tony on December 15, 2017, 12:43:00 PM
All the others I had looked at were showing the correct number of vehicles, or just one missing, which could be the driver is at the terminus with details in his machine or defective equipment, so not necessarily missing.

Fair point, other than the 202 still showing no live data, all other services not showing are one vehicle Pvr. The 267 wasn't showing previously when I repleid, but is now.

Dom

Isn't the website meant to tell passengers how late the buses are?

the trainbasher

When I was looking earlier I saw a 657 way off route in Brierley Hill according to their site.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Winston on December 15, 2017, 12:54:30 PM
Fair point, other than the 202 still showing no live data, all other services not showing are one vehicle Pvr. The 267 wasn't showing previously when I repleid, but is now.

Well the 10:22 202 from Halesowen got cancelled

winston

PD0001374/454 Cancelled
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Route: Amblecote to Ridgewood High School
Service number: 749
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 25 Feb 2018

PD0001374/462 Cancelled
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Route: Bromsgrove Rail Station to Stourbridge Bus Sation via Belbroughton
Service number: 318
Effective date: 25 Feb 2018

PD0001374/260 Registered (Short notice)
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Route: Stourbridge Bus Station to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Service number: 142
Effective date: 08 Jan 2018

PD0001374/450 Registered (Short notice)
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Route: Stourbridge bus Station to Merry Hill Bus Station via Oldwinsford
Service number: 287
Effective date: 08 Jan 2017

PD0001374/449 Registered (Short notice)
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Route: Dudley Bus Station to Stourbridge Bus Station via Merry Hill
Service number: 276
Effective date: 08 Jan 2018

PD0001374/463 Registered
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Route: Bromsgrove, Lickey/Bromsgrove Bus Station to Reddich Bus Station via Cofton Hackett, Alvechurch
Service number: 182 (183)
Service type: Hail & Ride, Normal Stopping
Effective date: 26 Feb 2018

Cedric

anyone tried the bus tracker  either on the website or app yet? . i have tried  it from my places as my local bus goes right passed my door and  the bus  comes past on time the tracker says 
diamond 8\10/125/292

Trident 4194

The 142 being brought back??!!!! Please yes

Trident 4194

Quote from: Cedric on January 02, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
anyone tried the bus tracker  either on the website or app yet? . i have tried  it from my places as my local bus goes right passed my door and  the bus  comes past on time the tracker says

Yeah I use the bus tracker app it's very accurate and useful as you know exactly when the bus will turn up, however at stops it doesn't give real time and is also unavailable on network West Midlands app

Kevin

So they put in a short notice registration for the 318 at the end of the year. Then cancel it two weeks later.
Hope it doesn't go, but hell that's just me being selfish
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk