News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on December 15, 2023, 05:26:50 PMWhich one....cos 191 was sat dead at the bus stop...we passed it. Oh and the driver stated it broke down ( the scania). Also so it got stuck in traffic, where did it go then
The scania, if you looked in stead of getting so happy when you saw it stopped tracking you'll see its still tracking on the 828 running 10 minutes late

Mayfield

It does matter to the passengers

solonightrider

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on December 15, 2023, 04:51:25 PMStop moaning. Breakdowns happen not everything is perfect. Find a hobby instead of sitting in your chair waiting for buses to breakdown so you can slag them off
No good when you have to rely on these services though is it for work etc.? What about the weekly / monthly tickets we customers pay for in advance then buses simply dont show?  take it this is an acceptale way to operate a registered bus service then?  its becoming a daily occurance. Its about time some investment in vehicles was made for this set of services too. 15 to 17 year old knackers and minibuses aint up to it clearly. Its a on going issue which nothing seems to be being done to address the operational issues on the 74 826 828 diagrams. 

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on December 15, 2023, 05:52:46 PMThe scania, if you looked in stead of getting so happy when you saw it stopped tracking you'll see its still tracking on the 828 running 10 minutes late
So what happened then? It didnt do av15.20  74 at all? Cos it didnt pass us cannock bound. The 15.50 passed us showing not in service by wildwood

hlliwmai

99 (YX11 CTV) has re-appeared at Chaserider, I'm unsure as to why but unless it was only ever on loan to D&G Bus and has now returned permanently to Cannock I don't know? 

Straightlines

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 16, 2023, 08:18:34 PM99 (YX11 CTV) has re-appeared at Chaserider, I'm unsure as to why but unless it was only ever on loan to D&G Bus and has now returned permanently to Cannock I don't know?
Should ask the Inspectors that are "in the know" about the future of the 19!

hlliwmai

Quote from: Straightlines on December 16, 2023, 08:50:09 PMShould ask the Inspectors that are "in the know" about the future of the 19!

Well as I've already been told the finishing early in the week and running hourly on a Saturday I'm told is meant to permanent BUT whether this is the case I really don't know I'm just going on information I've been told 

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 16, 2023, 08:18:34 PM99 (YX11 CTV) has re-appeared at Chaserider, I'm unsure as to why but unless it was only ever on loan to D&G Bus and has now returned permanently to Cannock I don't know?
623 (BK13 NZO) has made an appearance too which I'm also unsure why about

solonightrider

Quote from: Bob on December 16, 2023, 02:27:28 PMSo what happened then? It didnt do av15.20  74 at all? Cos it didnt pass us cannock bound. The 15.50 passed us showing not in service by wildwood
and press repeat again today on 74 / 826 /828 circuit - least it was a bit warmer today to be left waiting for no show clapped out broken down old relics. The TM needs their repute calling in!

Westy

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 16, 2023, 09:14:35 PMWell as I've already been told the finishing early in the week and running hourly on a Saturday I'm told is meant to permanent BUT whether this is the case I really don't know I'm just going on information I've been told
Well, have they been behaving themselves in the area, since the 2 arrests?

I've heard / seen nothing on social media since!

Quote from: Westy on December 16, 2023, 11:55:13 PMWell, have they been behaving themselves in the area, since the 2 arrests?

The 29 got done in the other evening apparently so I'm gonna take a rough guess of no 

Chaseride 99 now back at Chaserider tracking as 55

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Westy on December 16, 2023, 11:55:13 PMWell, have they been behaving themselves in the area, since the 2 arrests?

The buses don't go down that way Unless the 29 has reverted however the other day there was a crash and Walker Road was listed as the 29 Diversion Route which I thought was it's normal Route. But apparently they are still doing things around there there are more than two they just got caught as they were stupid enough to do it when the Police were in the area/didn't have any Balaclavas or Hoods up like the others one do.
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Wba_lad

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on December 16, 2023, 09:26:02 PM623 (BK13 NZO) has made an appearance too which I'm also unsure why about
623 (BK13 NZO) is at Chaserider for body work, I don't believe they will use it in service unfortunately, but the near side by the rear wheel has bad body damage, so is at Chaserider for body repair

Vulcan

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 18, 2023, 08:09:10 PM623 (BK13 NZO) is at Chaserider for body work, I don't believe they will use it in service unfortunately, but the near side by the rear wheel has bad body damage, so is at Chaserider for body repair
Excellent body repair / repaint team at Cannock make good sense to keep repairs " in house"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk