News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Quote from: Westy on November 22, 2023, 10:35:58 AMWhile they're at it, TfWm to do something about rerouting the Wct 25 permanantly from Slacky Lane, seeing the little buggers are down there in the daytime!
And this is the quandary TfWM faces.

On one hand, they ought to curtail/divert routes away until the police and local authorities sort this out, though on the other hand, they can't penalise the vast majority of law abiding citizens that these socially necessary routes are designed to serve.

It amazes me (not) that the police will jump at the chance to do an expose with the Express & Star about these issues, though when operators and the public call the police, response times are rarely served!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

hlliwmai

Quote from: Wumpty on November 22, 2023, 10:30:01 AMMy personal opinion is that services after 1800hrs shouldn't run via Coalpool, Ryecroft and Harden until the police and local authorities can safeguard operators and passengers.

I completely agree 100%  

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 22, 2023, 11:36:23 AMI completely agree 100% 
Theyve introduced the diversion after 430pm. Jesus what sort of s##tholes are the areas it goes through. Theres a video on youtube with a bloke going round the area, its apparently been rated one of the worst estates in the country

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on November 21, 2023, 07:18:10 PMBarely. Got quite a lot of issues with it
Ahhh..prob not long for this world then 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Bob on November 22, 2023, 02:22:49 PMTheyve introduced the diversion after 430pm. Jesus what sort of s##tholes are the areas it goes through. Theres a video on youtube with a bloke going round the area, its apparently been rated one of the worst estates in the country

Yeah I did see that, I've always said Walsall needs a nuclear bomb dropped on it! 

mikestone

Has there been trouble with stone throwing on the railway too - 730206 returning from Crewe to Oxley was timed to stand at Bloxwich station rather than Ryecroft?

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 22, 2023, 03:07:06 PMYeah I did see that, I've always said Walsall needs a nuclear bomb dropped on it!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im imagining the little ba#tards mums probably had them at 11, never worked in their lives , and the dads are probably living with em but claiming seperately, probably on fake mental health saying they cant go out the house except for drug dealing 🤣🤣🤣 

Lukeee

Quote from: Bob on November 22, 2023, 06:31:16 PM🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im imagining the little ba#tards mums probably had them at 11, never worked in their lives , and the dads are probably living with em but claiming seperately, probably on fake mental health saying they cant go out the house except for drug dealing 🤣🤣🤣
Disgusting that us tax payers have to pay for their life styles 

Bob

Quote from: Lukeee on November 22, 2023, 09:47:16 PMDisgusting that us tax payers have to pay for their life styles
Deffo

Wba_lad

Both vehicles on the 19 tonight 505 and 506 have had windows smashed, so new diversion when it's dark is they will follow the 31/32 route from Walsall to bloxwich, which I think is the best option or stop running the 19 earlier. This has now left Chaserider with 2 less euro 6 buses untill they get repaired. 64, 505, 506, 630 and 632 all off the road at the moment.

Rachvince53

Quote from: Wba_lad on November 25, 2023, 07:11:40 PMBoth vehicles on the 19 tonight 505 and 506 have had windows smashed, so new diversion when it's dark is they will follow the 31/32 route from Walsall to bloxwich, which I think is the best option or stop running the 19 earlier. This has now left Chaserider with 2 less euro 6 buses untill they get repaired. 64, 505, 506, 630 and 632 all off the road at the moment.
It has been agreed that the 19 will run from Walsall normal route as far as Thames Ave at which point after 4pm buses will divert via Goscote Lane and Livingston Road to rejoin the main route, buses from Bloxwich will follow the same diversion. 

It would be pointless and a waste of money to run the 19 along the full 31/32 route between Walsall and Bloxwich as you suggest. 

Wba_lad

Quote from: Rachvince53 on November 25, 2023, 07:39:03 PMIt has been agreed that the 19 will run from Walsall normal route as far as Thames Ave at which point after 4pm buses will divert via Goscote Lane and Livingston Road to rejoin the main route, buses from Bloxwich will follow the same diversion.

It would be pointless and a waste of money to run the 19 along the full 31/32 route between Walsall and Bloxwich as you suggest.
It has changed as of tonight even have a look on bus times, I thought the same about it being a waste of money why don't they just stop running the 19 earlier, if you look on bus times and drivers instructed to follow the 31/32 when it gets dark

hlliwmai

Quote from: Rachvince53 on November 25, 2023, 07:39:03 PMIt has been agreed that the 19 will run from Walsall normal route as far as Thames Ave at which point after 4pm buses will divert via Goscote Lane and Livingston Road to rejoin the main route, buses from Bloxwich will follow the same diversion.

Actually FYI  the route has been changed as of tonight and going forward it will go the same as the 31/32 from as soon as it starts getting dark the 19 WILL therefore be omitting all the estates and areas served! 

Westy

Just looking at the 1605 from Bloxwich & 1603 from Walsall on Bustimes.

Fair trip / diversion out of service.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk