News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Quote from: karl724223 on November 17, 2023, 10:05:43 AMIf it was that bad wouldn't the local councillors be jumping all over this in the press so as to get there photo in the local papers 
My point entirely Karl, hence why I've offered the armchair spotters an opportunity to make their representations via the correct channels.

Oh yes, and to put up and run a bus company, or pipe down!

Chuffin ALFs everywhere!!!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on November 17, 2023, 08:51:45 AM1 should of done a school service out of stafford. It does the 1 until 3. Goes up to stafford for a school service then does the A51
Doesnt look like it made it lol

Bob

Quote from: Wumpty on November 17, 2023, 07:40:02 AMWhere did I say "thank them" for the service you believe falls under what is expected @Bob ????

I'll wait..................
Paragraph 8 to be precise.....

Wumpty

Quote from: Bob on November 17, 2023, 01:44:18 PMParagraph 8 to be precise.....
QUOTE EX PARAGRAPH 8: If you appreciate that they are doing their level best under very tight financial constraints, with very little CapEx to spend on brand new buses, brand new maintenance facilities and and tightly monitored salary budgets, thank them for what they ARE doing.

No it doesn't.

Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Bob

Quote from: Wumpty on November 17, 2023, 03:07:06 PMQUOTE EX PARAGRAPH 8: If you appreciate that they are doing their level best under very tight financial constraints, with very little CapEx to spend on brand new buses, brand new maintenance facilities and and tightly monitored salary budgets, thank them for what they ARE doing.

No it doesn't.

Thank them for what they are doing? Oh did you not mean thank them then?

Heres an example of how abysmal they are. I live in longford estate. Went to catch the 230 no 70 that left wton 145pm. It hasnt run, cos its yet another breakdown on an hourly service. It shouldve left cannock for wolves around 250pm. People are still waiting. At best, unless they pull something off pye greens or something therell be a 2hr gap cannock to wolves. The 330 doesnt go through longford, so thatll be a gap of THREE HOURS 130 to 430 , thats assuming they find a bus , if not itll be four. Zero communication on their social media. Thats pi## poor surely youd agree? 

EK40

Quote from: Bob on November 17, 2023, 03:19:13 PMThank them for what they are doing? Oh did you not mean thank them then?

Heres an example of how abysmal they are. I live in longford estate. Went to catch the 230 no 70 that left wton 145pm. It hasnt run, cos its yet another breakdown on an hourly service. It shouldve left cannock for wolves around 250pm. People are still waiting. At best, unless they pull something off pye greens or something therell be a 2hr gap cannock to wolves. The 330 doesnt go through longford, so thatll be a gap of THREE HOURS 130 to 430 , thats assuming they find a bus , if not itll be four. Zero communication on their social media. Thats pi## poor surely youd agree?
I was on that very bus, it had a RTC in wolverhampton, a car slammed it breaks and it rear ended the car

Mayfield

Travelling to close to the car then.

Bob

Quote from: EK40 on November 17, 2023, 03:25:09 PMI was on that very bus, it had a RTC in wolverhampton, a car slammed it breaks and it rear ended the car
Jesus

Bob

Quote from: EK40 on November 17, 2023, 03:25:09 PMI was on that very bus, it had a RTC in wolverhampton, a car slammed it breaks and it rear ended the car
Pity they cant communicate stuff like that with passengers . A streetlite has been put on it now 30 mins late, it only tracked toward wolves from delta way onwards but hopefully itll have run from cannock

Bob

Was everyone alright?

EK40

Quote from: Bob on November 17, 2023, 03:43:12 PMWas everyone alright?
Yeah other than being slightly flung out our seats by the sudden stop everyone was unscathed, the bus only had slight front bumper damage

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/930886892394795118/1175100994527428618/IMG_8907.jpg

Bob

Crikey it looks like 51 didnt last the day either and a volvo got pulled off a lichfield route to replace it

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on November 17, 2023, 06:13:14 PMCrikey it looks like 51 didnt last the day either and a volvo got pulled off a lichfield route to replace it
51 was also in a RTC. It didn't break down

Jack

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on November 17, 2023, 08:56:36 PM51 was also in a RTC. It didn't break down
Looks like bustimes spotting to me...

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Jack on November 17, 2023, 09:53:48 PMLooks like bustimes spotting to me...
Was thinking the same thing 😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk