News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Buses on loan

Started by Ash, March 24, 2012, 07:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on March 23, 2023, 03:24:22 PMAnybody know why 6988 is in bc
On strike with the drivers or hiding from the veg

Tony

Quote from: karl724223 on March 23, 2023, 04:43:24 PMOn strike with the drivers or hiding from the veg
Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on March 23, 2023, 03:24:22 PMAnybody know why 6988 is in bc
If you haven't noticed there's a strike on with buses being blocked from leaving and entering garages, so buses are sent to where it is possible and safe to get them 

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Tony on March 23, 2023, 04:50:55 PMIf you haven't noticed there's a strike on with buses being blocked from leaving and entering garages, so buses are sent to where it is possible and safe to get out 
Wouldn't be easier to use bc buses also what's happened to 4916 it is stripped by the wall

Stu

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on March 23, 2023, 05:04:27 PMWouldn't be easier to use bc buses also what's happened to 4916 it is stripped by the wall
Is it difficult to understand what Tony said?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Stu on March 23, 2023, 05:35:09 PMIs it difficult to understand what Tony said?

No but it would be easier to use bc buses instead of bringing wb buses to bc and starting service there

Jack

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on March 23, 2023, 05:59:19 PMNo but it would be easier to use bc buses instead of bringing wb buses to bc and starting service there
Maybe they are being blocked from leaving?

Surely you've seen this because you've been hanging round the depots, riding buses when travel on NX should only be necessary...

Busses_transport_

Quote from: Jack on March 23, 2023, 06:01:08 PMMaybe they are being blocked from leaving?

Surely you've seen this because you've been hanging round the depots, riding buses when travel on NX should only be necessary...
Your not understanding what  @18WilliamsLi is saying each garage has a lot of buses hes saying what's the point taking west brom buses to Birmingham central garage when BC have plenty of their own if this makes sense I'm not trying to be rude or anything just no one is getting what hes saying 

Quote from: Busses_transport_ on March 23, 2023, 09:19:36 PMYour not understanding what  @18WilliamsLi is saying each garage has a lot of buses hes saying what's the point taking west brom buses to Birmingham central garage when BC have plenty of their own if this makes sense I'm not trying to be rude or anything just no one is getting what hes saying
Tony has already told you. Buses are being sent to wherever its possible to leave/enter.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: Busses_transport_ on March 23, 2023, 09:19:36 PMYour not understanding what  @18WilliamsLi is saying each garage has a lot of buses hes saying what's the point taking west brom buses to Birmingham central garage when BC have plenty of their own if this makes sense I'm not trying to be rude or anything just no one is getting what hes saying
Or maybe you aren't getting the message everyone is else literally saying! Travelling round on WB buses or stalking them in another garage. I wish I had so much time to do all this...

BBS

QuoteYour not understanding what  @18WilliamsLi is saying each garage has a lot of buses hes saying what's the point taking west brom buses to Birmingham central garage when BC have plenty of their own if this makes sense I'm not trying to be rude or anything just no one is getting what hes saying
We all get what he's saying but your just backing him up over nonsense please just stop mate 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Ginger66

The other morning buses where left on the overflow part of West Bromwich Bus station so it seems buses on 5/87 had troubles at garage and it was easier to have the buses their.

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Ginger66 on March 24, 2023, 06:48:07 AMThe other morning buses where left on the overflow part of West Bromwich Bus station so it seems buses on 5/87 had troubles at garage and it was easier to have the buses their.
No there were extra buses running

cris 99

Shouldn't be any loans out today as every garage has managed to get there own buses out including Yardley wood in the 6
17//72/73/97/X12

BNH2004

2111 on Loan to WN currently on 714

18WilliamsLi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk