News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Danthebusman on November 30, 2022, 12:16:24 PMAnyone know whats going on with 4769, veen doing loops round the ring road
https://bustimes.org/vehicles/tcvw-cv-4769?date=2022-11-29#journeys/344932754
Could be on a engineering road test
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

Sandy Lane

Yep, saw in the dark on the NXC 20 abt an hour ago. Nice and bright front white coloured destination blind.

samuel derrington

@Tony how long is this electric citaro at Coventry for please?

Tony

Quote@Tony how long is this electric citaro at Coventry for please?
Around 3 weeks

CL

Do you know the likelihood of it being used on weekends by any chance?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Danthebusman

Will 1908 be spread across other single deck routes or is it staying on the 20A/C

Tony

On the same trips every day 

Danthebusman

4764 out for the first time on 22 in just under 2 months

BrumKev86

Noticed earlier the 11 was diverting in Leamington. Saw them going down Rugby Road and Binswood Street (I presume it's diverting off the A452 via old milverton?) I know Northumberland Road is closed which would push alot more traffic into Kenilworth Road, guessing that's the reason.
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

sandboy20

According to Bustimes, Route 16 is Coventry city centre or Coventry - Keresley village. This implies that
destinations displaying Coventry or the absurd via Coventry are not destined for or going through the city
centre, so where are they going ?

paulb1973

Quote from: sandboy20 on December 18, 2022, 01:54:07 PMAccording to Bustimes, Route 16 is Coventry city centre or Coventry - Keresley village. This implies that
destinations displaying Coventry or the absurd via Coventry are not destined for or going through the city
centre, so where are they going ?
Buses carry 'Coventry' inbound and 'Keresley Village' outbound and 'via Radford Road' both ways, as far as I can remember.

Danthebusman

Only MMCs and EVs out today with no B7RLEs surprisingly, also noticed the 13 isn't in 2 halves either

Danthebusman

Not a single EV on the 9 today full of 69xx MMCs

Rachvince53

Quote from: Danthebusman on January 03, 2023, 04:16:20 PMNot a single EV on the 9 today full of 69xx MMCs
Someone forgot to buy new batteries! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk