News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

National Express West Midlands / Re: Electric Buses
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 06:05:27 PM
Six more electrics have been registered, E251; E252; E253; E255; E256 & E257
details here  E001 upwards (wmbusphotos.com)

These are planned to see first use on the Bristol to Glastonbury shuttles next month
General Discussion & Questions / Re: West Midlands Railway
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 05:12:26 PM
Quote from: Westy on Yesterday at 05:04:46 PMFrom what I gather from my sister, she & my brother were trying to get from Brum to Stratford earlier today, but only got as far as Whitlocks End, due to a power issue.
How unlucky was that being on the only train of the day turned short.
National Express West Midlands / Re: VERY Late running services
Last post by Mike K - Yesterday at 05:06:57 PM
Quote from: Trident 4194 on Yesterday at 04:32:08 PMAll Dudley bus services seem to be running late. Seen 828 on a 19E to harborne and numerous 126E's
It's 828 on the 19E Harborne, left Dudley 36 minutes late despite arriving on time inbound. 
General Discussion & Questions / Re: West Midlands Railway
Last post by Westy - Yesterday at 05:04:46 PM
From what I gather from my sister, she & my brother were trying to get from Brum to Stratford earlier today, but only got as far as Whitlocks End, due to a power issue.
Arriva / Re: Arriva Leicester
Last post by Mayfield - Yesterday at 04:49:29 PM
Not rocket science is it, 158 requires 3 buses, 3 buses in Sapphire 158 branding, transfer them to Hinckley then.
Last post by RobertJ21a - Yesterday at 04:32:40 PM
Quote from: Mayfield on Yesterday at 02:54:39 PMAbsolutely no excuse whatsoever as they triumphed them to be for the 47/48 50/51 anyone bothered to tell the scheduler, same as the 3 Sapphire's (pointless brand)branded for the 158 are never on the 158, why do bus companies brand buses then not use them on the dedicated routes
Surely, those 3 Pulsars still in Sapphire 158 livery were made surplus when the timetable changed and 3 less vehicles were required. They won't appear on the 158 nowadays as that's a Hinckley operation and those 3 were transferred to Thurmaston.
All Dudley bus services seem to be running late. Seen 828 on a 19E to harborne and numerous 126E's
Other National Express Operations / Re: National Express Coaches
Last post by winston - Yesterday at 03:15:15 PM
NX coach route changes & enhancements:
https://ow.ly/yGuR50RIPmS
Last post by Mayfield - Yesterday at 02:54:39 PM
Quote from: AlexS on Yesterday at 10:29:01 AMAnd the use of electroliners on the 31 whilst diesels operate on the 50 has started to spread away from Sundays. Absolutely no excuse on a Saturday given there is neither peak only boards and buses remain on the same services all day.
Absolutely no excuse whatsoever as they triumphed them to be for the 47/48 50/51 anyone bothered to tell the scheduler, same as the 3 Sapphire's (pointless brand)branded for the 158 are never on the 158, why do bus companies brand buses then not use them on the dedicated routes 
Last post by Mayfield - Yesterday at 02:48:54 PM
8002 now tracking on the 6A, usual Arriva tracking service
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk