News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Fare rise and ticket changes July 2023

Started by Ginger66, June 18, 2023, 08:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on April 28, 2024, 10:53:22 AMCan I buy an Adult Daysaver with Card or would I still tap on every bus and show the ticket as I will be getting NX buses only as I'm sure with waiting times of the Train Vs the bus it would take the same amount of time from Walsall to Lichfield and the bus is cheaper

Yes, just tell the driver what ticket you want BEFORE tapping your card on the reader, only do so once the display on the reader prompts you.

That's a mistake a lot of people make.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Stu on April 28, 2024, 09:31:33 PMYes, just tell the driver what ticket you want BEFORE tapping your card on the reader, only do so once the display on the reader prompts you.

That's a mistake a lot of people make.

OK I assume it will prompt me when the Driver prints the ticket so I will pay attention to that.
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Westy

Question for mobile users.

Is there any ticket currently available, that is still operator specific?

The reason is, someone just tried to use a mobile phone ticket on the 326, & appeared to be refused.

Ticket holder or driver not clued up, or something Im not aware of?

karl724223

Quote from: Westy on April 29, 2024, 04:08:18 PMQuestion for mobile users.

The reason is, someone just tried to use a mobile phone ticket on the 326, & appeared to be refused.

Wb didn't you ask the passenger or the driver whilst you was there 🤔

Tony

Quote from: Westy on April 29, 2024, 04:08:18 PMQuestion for mobile users.

Was it in date? Was it a screenshot?

Westy

I dont know, but I had to help someone out a few months ago, as he didnt know he could use his Nbus mobile ticket on Diamond, as he'd been paying on them, but using the phone on Nx, until I pointed it out to him.

(If it had been the Diamond driver I normally talk to, when they drive the route, I'd would've asked them, but it wasn't!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk