News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Untimetabled 'E' Workings

Started by John, October 09, 2013, 04:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 28, 2014, 07:59:51 PM
Ok, so when i was going round the roundabout last week by Stourbridge Bus Station and the driver on the 276 coming down the road by the railway station didn't stop, just cut straight in front of me waving his hand is acceptable, what i am trying to point out is that there are good drivers on NE, but to say all of them are good is not right either.

On a forum like this, surely we have to have a balanced view.

Yes, which is why I didn't just delete it and am having a debate with you. If you would have originally posted you know what 'a few NX drivers are like' I wouldn't have answered you back, but the phrase you used grouped everyone into that category

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on July 28, 2014, 08:06:17 PM
Ok, so when i was going round the roundabout last week by Stourbridge Bus Station and the driver on the 276 coming down the road by the railway station didn't stop, just cut straight in front of me waving his hand is acceptable, what i am trying to point out is that there are good drivers on NE, but to say all of them are good is not right either.

Yes, which is why I didn't just delete it and am having a debate with you. If you would have originally posted you know what 'a few NX drivers are like' I wouldn't have answered you back, but the phrase you used grouped everyone into that category

My apologies if it sounded to scatthing, to me sometimes we seem to have a go at a lot of other companies drivers, but it is rare that an NE driver is mentioned when it comes to driving standards.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

trident4370

Currently on board 4739 working a 2E to Warstock, however it could also be a case of displaying the wrong destination.

Nathan4775

33E - Kingstanding Circle from Birmingham around 18:30
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 28, 2014, 08:10:42 PM

My apologies if it sounded to scatthing, to me sometimes we seem to have a go at a lot of other companies drivers, but it is rare that an NE driver is mentioned when it comes to driving standards.

Congratulations. Your posts hating on NX drivers have p1ssed me off. Well done.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Saw an 11E-Fallings Park (Would have terminated at The Scotlands) this afternoon.

domino.99

4547 got cut back to dudley at 14:40 and ran dead to wolves.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 31, 2014, 07:44:11 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 28, 2014, 08:10:42 PM

Congratulations. Your posts hating on NX drivers have p1ssed me off. Well done.

Where did i say i hate NE divers, i was just asking for balance on the forum. I have no doubt that you, Tony and all the other drivers on here, follow company standards on driving, and i did apologise if my original statement was scathing, but you have to admit that some drivers do silly things. In my example at Stourbridge Bus Station, what if it had not been me going round the roundabout, but a police car, then it would have been a more serious incident.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

uniquicity

754 just left WB on a 42E to Tipton, Central Avenue. Not to be confused by the normal 42s to Tipton Rail Station

Westy

There's a 4E to West Bromwich I've spotted around 1730 so far this week.

Is the Caldmore/ Fullbrook roadworks causing much problems?

Lukeee

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but saw one of the omnicitiy deckers displaying 46E perry Barr garage,  just looked odd as all 46 journeys terminate at perry Barr

domino.99

Trident 4609

Saw a 246E-Russell's Hall Hosp depart about 15-20 mins ago from Dudley Bus Station

OH25

2011 in Wolverhampton Bus Station doing an 81E to Dudley

Trident 4609

Quote from: OH25 on August 09, 2014, 06:31:39 PM
2011 in Wolverhampton Bus Station doing an 81E to Dudley

If you are referring to now then the 18:35 departure from Wolverhampton is scheduled to work an 81E to Dudley

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk