News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Untimetabled 'E' Workings

Started by John, October 09, 2013, 04:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan4579

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 06, 2013, 08:28:42 PM
Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on November 06, 2013, 09:20:23 AM
YW 18 is running all over the place this morning, 4 in convoy heading towards Yardley at about 9 4375 terminated as a 18E in Northfield, any ideas where this would have turned round?

You think thats bad, try 7 Bristol Road buses running all together at 1800~ this evening. Took me 3hours to get home. I'm hlad I weren't driving!!! Would've blew a fuse haha

Serious E workings this evening, all over the place. Selly Oak, Pebble Mill, Northfield, Longbridge, pah!

And that 18 would've turned at further down Bristol Road South at the cut out to re-serve Northfield, or left Great Stone Road, and straight down, normal line of route, to save time on the return journey. Did you see it again in Northfield?
It was like that yesterday as well, took 30 minutes to get from town to the university, 10 buses bunched, including 3 more in the Jam behind us and two 144's bunched

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Dylan4579 on November 06, 2013, 08:35:55 PM
YW 18 is running all over the place this morning, 4 in convoy heading towards Yardley at about 9 4375 terminated as a 18E in Northfield, any ideas where this would have turned round?

You think thats bad, try 7 Bristol Road buses running all together at 1800~ this evening. Took me 3hours to get home. I'm hlad I weren't driving!!! Would've blew a fuse haha

Serious E workings this evening, all over the place. Selly Oak, Pebble Mill, Northfield, Longbridge, pah!

And that 18 would've turned at further down Bristol Road South at the cut out to re-serve Northfield, or left Great Stone Road, and straight down, normal line of route, to save time on the return journey. Did you see it again in Northfield?
It was like that yesterday as well, took 30 minutes to get from town to the university, 10 buses bunched, including 3 more in the Jam behind us and two 144's bunched

Dylan, its totally disgusting. Birmingham City Council need to do something about the traffic. As if you have any knowledge then you'll know its due to unsynchronised traffic lights. Yes, traffic should be heavier in rush hours, but not gridlocked.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 06, 2013, 09:08:41 PM

Dylan, its totally disgusting. Birmingham City Council need to do something about the traffic. As if you have any knowledge then you'll know its due to unsynchronised traffic lights. Yes, traffic should be heavier in rush hours, but not gridlocked.

If you have any enquiries regarding traffic management please telephone Highways Customer Service on 0121 303 6644 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm) where they will endevour to deal with and ignore your comments.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Two workings i saw tonight in Wolverhampton that i don't think are timetabled:

Saw 2022 displaying a 2 to Bushbury Showell Circus (Only ever seen this one during the snow)
Also saw 4016 on a 11 displaying 11E to Fallings Park (Also only ever seen it during the heavy snow diversions)

Nathan4775

yesterday there was  a 63E running to Selly Oak
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

:D

Spotted 60E terminating at Yardley Swan Centre coming from Cranes Park. Possible contender for the shortest journey done on NX bus?

Kevin

Quote from: :D on November 07, 2013, 08:17:17 PM
Spotted 60E terminating at Yardley Swan Centre coming from Cranes Park. Possible contender for the shortest journey done on NX bus?

Nope, 400 from west brom to Sandwell Valley for any shows going on there surely wins that
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Nathan4775

98E to QE Hospital, Main Entrance

904E to Sutton Coldfeild around 1ish. Only shorts to sutton happen evenings and sundays
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

domino.99

the trainbasher

Quote from: domino.99 on November 08, 2013, 05:41:18 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on November 08, 2013, 04:55:31 PM
824 on a X96 short to Dudley.
Did it say X96E or X96

It said X96. Came in to MH along with a Merc to Wrens Nest.

Russ Smith

98E to Rednal, live at the terminus and haven't seen one of those for a while, was told in August that the 98 doesn't do untimetabled Es anymore

Kevin

Quote from: Russ Smith on November 08, 2013, 06:22:44 PM
98E to Rednal, live at the terminus and haven't seen one of those for a while, was told in August that the 98 doesn't do untimetabled Es anymore

The first one on Sunday morning is a 98E to Rednal
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

vinh1000

Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk