News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Centrebus

Started by Bruce_LOA400X, September 30, 2012, 11:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magikrabby

924 has transferred and is working the uni shuttle today. I wasted no time and had a ride on it earlier, and it's a nice bus - smooth ride and comfortable seats. Certainly is a strong contender for the best decker they own!

I'm guessing the other deckers will follow shortly.

Glenfieldmathk1

Quote from: Magikrabby on March 27, 2024, 02:19:47 PM924 has transferred and is working the uni shuttle today. I wasted no time and had a ride on it earlier, and it's a nice bus - smooth ride and comfortable seats. Certainly is a strong contender for the best decker they own!

I'm guessing the other deckers will follow shortly.
Are you a uni student? As I thought you'd need to be to use the uni shuttle?
Is it Euro 6? If it is (I think it is) then hopefully might make an appearance on 22! (Perhaps once all are at depot)!

Magikrabby

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on March 27, 2024, 03:58:00 PMAre you a uni student? As I thought you'd need to be to use the uni shuttle?
I am indeed. The service is for UoL students only. 

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on March 27, 2024, 03:58:00 PMIs it Euro 6? If it is (I think it is) then hopefully might make an appearance on 22! (Perhaps once all are at depot)!
I would have thought that they are, considering the B9s were originally intended for the 22.

Easter holiday starts tomorrow, which means a reduced uni service, so I think there is a high chance it will appear on the 22. Although I am under the impression that Grantham's deckers are intended for the uni shuttle (which is most welcome because even with a 5 minute service at peak, single deckers dont cut it).

Glenfieldmathk1

Quote from: Magikrabby on March 27, 2024, 09:36:18 PMI am indeed. The service is for UoL students only.
I would have thought that they are, considering the B9s were originally intended for the 22.

Easter holiday starts tomorrow, which means a reduced uni service, so I think there is a high chance it will appear on the 22. Although I am under the impression that Grantham's deckers are intended for the uni shuttle (which is most welcome because even with a 5 minute service at peak, single deckers dont cut it).
I've just read on Facebook that 924/925 are capable of being programmed with next stop audio & visual - if this is the case, I'd say they'd more than likely be used on the 22's! 924 did make some journeys today on the 22! (Although the side display programming showed 77 Fvington).
I would definitely say 902 will be on uni work when it arrives as it's a longer vehicle with more seats.. (this isn't Euro 6-think it's Euro 3? So won't be able to be used in the city routes).

Latest update:
912/3 are also set to get next stop as are most single deckers in the fleet.. Looks like something similar to what's already on the Orbital / HH etc.

Glenfieldmathk1

642/3 are currently off road having next stop / destination equipment being fitted.
Friday 12th April saw a solid Double decker output on the 22! With 910, 912, 913 & 924 in use for almost the full day! (Although some singles did venture onto it too). 
924 is very comfortable and gives a great smooth ride 👍

Glenfieldmathk1

According to tracking, 912 is on route 20!
Any confirmation if this is correct?

Magikrabby

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on April 22, 2024, 05:16:07 PMAccording to tracking, 912 is on route 20!
Any confirmation if this is correct?
It is correct. Was on my way home and noticed it was tracking so rushed out again to check and get a photo 😅

Also a Orbital branded E10 was on Hop today which is quite rare (though not as rare as the decker on 20!)

SSmith09

Quote from: Magikrabby on April 22, 2024, 07:28:56 PMIt is correct. Was on my way home and noticed it was tracking so rushed out again to check and get a photo 😅

Also a Orbital branded E10 was on Hop today which is quite rare (though not as rare as the decker on 20!)
think it's the first time in a long while a decker has been on the 20 the last one afaik being 909 in late 2022.

912 replaced 507 today.

Magikrabby

OmniDekka 902 is now in Leicester, along with ex-Uno E200 YX66 WGW. They have been posted on Centrebus' Instagram story

Update: 925 has arrived in Leicester, being swapped for the ex-Uno which is now in Grantham. 621 has returned from Luton, operating Melton Foods today, and apparently 328 has returned from High Peak.

47609FireFly

Quote from: Magikrabby on April 25, 2024, 04:04:03 PMOmniDekka 902 is now in Leicester, along with ex-Uno E200 YX66 WGW. They have been posted on Centrebus' Instagram story

Update: 925 has arrived in Leicester, being swapped for the ex-Uno which is now in Grantham. 621 has returned from Luton, operating Melton Foods today, and apparently 328 has returned from High Peak.
328 was noted in the yard at Wenlock Way on 26/04/2024. Luton's 624 was also present in the yard, being at Leicester for some TLC. 

Quote from: Magikrabby on March 27, 2024, 09:36:18 PMI am indeed. The service is for UoL students only.

924 & 925 are not Euro 6. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk