News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ATG, igo and Ring & Ride

Started by vinh1000, September 29, 2012, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Tony on March 29, 2019, 07:19:00 PM
It will be NXWM as far as the public is concerned as 837; 838 & 839 are the vehicles of choice
Quote from: BN on March 29, 2019, 02:21:27 PM
755; 756 WN-BC
835; 836 AG-WN
Will the A12 and 99 get 831 - 834?
Is that enough for the A12, 99 and JLR? Or will the JLR see the MMC instead?

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

paulb1973

Quote from: Tony on March 29, 2019, 07:19:00 PM
It will be NXWM as far as the public is concerned as 837; 838 & 839 are the vehicles of choice

Ah right, although I suppose 'blue' buses may appear occasionally. I don't know if double deckers can run on those routes?

Tony

Quote from: paulb1973 on March 29, 2019, 07:27:27 PM
Ah right, although I suppose 'blue' buses may appear occasionally. I don't know if double deckers can run on those routes?

Nothing bigger than an E200 can be used. They have 3 red ones for two duties

Westy

@Tony It'll be interesting to see if your friend Mr Fitchew manages to do a bash on these ex Igo routes Nx have got, for his blog, while Nx has them!

JPC

Quote from: Solo1 on March 29, 2019, 10:31:32 AM
take bus pass vaild on there

NXC have indicated their day tickets and travelcards will be valid.

Steveminor

Can't say too much on open forum for obvious reasons but I know a little of the challenges that the "current" management team at ATG have been facing over these past 18 months or so and I know how bitterly disappointed & emotionally upset they are that it has ended. There is one individual I know reads this forum whom I have had a lot of contact with in various meetings etc & I should like to say publicly you, your input on various things & your opinions will be sorely missed & I personally shall miss you & all you stood for. Good luck in your future & to all those at igo atg ring & ride good luck to you all I hope you all have successful futures and wherever you all end up you will be an asset to that business.

It truly is an end of an era.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on March 29, 2019, 09:12:08 PM
Can't say too much on open forum for obvious reasons but I know a little of the challenges that the "current" management team at ATG have been facing over these past 18 months or so and I know how bitterly disappointed & emotionally upset they are that it has ended. There is one individual I know reads this forum whom I have had a lot of contact with in various meetings etc & I should like to say publicly you, your input on various things & your opinions will be sorely missed & I personally shall miss you & all you stood for. Good luck in your future & to all those at igo atg ring & ride good luck to you all I hope you all have successful futures and wherever you all end up you will be an asset to that business.

Hopefully a buyer for the ATG group can still be found

Steveminor

We can only hope Tony but I fear Igo is gone for good & Ring & Ride will never be the same again whatever happens.

igomeister

Quote from: Steveminor on March 29, 2019, 09:12:08 PM

Times change and sadly sometimes business don't. All are led from the top and if the top doesn't listen to those with years in the industry then the outcome won't be good.

There are people who put their heart and soul into ATG (and companies) and were passionate about what they did - not just for the business but for their customers too.

I'm sure that Ring and Ride will continue in some form or another.  However, I'm sad to see the igo brand disappear from the streets of the West Midlands.

tjwpsv

A12 not running today, according to Network West Midlands - in case anyone was hoping to catch igo's last day on it. :'(

Quote from: tjwpsv on March 30, 2019, 10:15:29 AM
A12 not running today, according to Network West Midlands - in case anyone was hoping to catch igo's last day on it. :'(
Didnn't appear to be yesterday either.
It never turned up at its timetabled time. (Either that or it was very late).

Will Igo still be operating the 145, 800 and infrequent Warwickshire/Solihull area services on Monday morning? Or will these routes not run, or is there a replacement operator taking over these services from Monday?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

I believe the warwickshire flexibus will still operate but the 800 will not. Not sure about 145.

cris 99

surprised to see both 99s running today thought they were finished yesterday although i suspoect they will finish early today
17//72/73/97/X12

DJ

Quote from: cris 99 on March 30, 2019, 12:27:18 PM
surprised to see both 99s running today thought they were finished yesterday although i suspoect they will finish early today

22 was definitely running as of an hour or two ago too.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: StourValley98 on March 30, 2019, 05:30:40 PM
22 was definitely running as of an hour or two ago too.

Not sure if the 38 and 39 have been, but the 10S/19/42/145 all have been too

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk