News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

ATG, igo and Ring & Ride

Started by vinh1000, September 29, 2012, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack D

Apparently quite a few routes are changing regarding the south Birmingham nxbus changes, 99 is one of then, anyone heard anything ?

Adam 404

Quote from: Jack D on July 04, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
Apparently quite a few routes are changing regarding the south Birmingham nxbus changes, 99 is one of then, anyone heard anything ?
Service 10H / 10S

Towards Tesco Quinton     
As current route between City / Selly Oak and Court Oak Road, then: Court Oak Road, West Boulevard, Quinton Road West, Martley Croft, Simmons Drive, Highfield Lane, Ridgeacre Lane, Ridgeacre Road.

Towards City/Selly Oak       
Ridgeacre Road, Quinton Road West, Highfield Lane, Simmons Drive, Martley Croft, Quinton Road West, West Boulevard, Court Oak Road. Then as the current route from Court Oak Road to City / Selly Oak.

Service 19

Towards Rednal
As current route from Maypole to Longbridge (except the bus will go straight on from The Fordrough onto Fairfax Road, will not turn down Alvechurch Rd and will not serve West Heath terminus) then: Longbridge Lane, Bristol Road South, Lickey Road, Leach Green Lane, Cock Hill Lane, Bristol Road South, Park Way, terminate at Hollywood Bowl.

Towards Maypole   
Hollywood Bowl, Park Way, Bristol Road South, Leach Green Lane, Lickey Road, Bristol Road South, Longbridge Lane. Then as the current route from Longbridge to Maypole (except the bus will go straight on from The Fordrough onto Fairfax Road, will not turn down Alvechurch Rd and will not serve West Heath terminus).

Service 39A

Towards Longbridge
As current route from Woodgate Valley to Weoley Castle, Castle Square, then: Castle Road, Middle Park Road, Swarthmore Road, Black Haynes Road, Shenley Lane, Meadow Brook Road, Merritt's Hill. Then as the current route to Longbridge

Towards Woodgate Valley
As current route from Longbridge to Merritt's Hill then: Merritt's Hill, Meadow Brook Road, Shenley Lane, Black Haynes Road, Swarthmore Road, Middle Park Road, Castle Road. Then as the current route to Woodgate Valley.

Service 39 does not change

Service 99

Towards Shard End
As current route from Shirley to Baldwins Lane, then: Baldwins Lane, Solihull Lane, Pitmaston Road, Cresswell Road, Lakey Road. Then as the current route to Shard End.

Towards Shirley                   
As current route from Shard End to Lakey Road then: Lakey Road, Cresswell Road, Pitmaston Road, Solihull Lane, Baldwins Lane. Then as the current route to Shirley.

Source - https://www.networkwestmidlands.com/ways-to-travel/bus/south-birmingham-bus-changes/ @Jack D

Dylanbusboy45

Saw this the other day at Maypole, looks a right mess... Fleet presentation has certainly gone down at Igo since they first started running bus routes (had to crop original due to file size limits)

MW

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 31, 2018, 08:56:00 PM
Saw this the other day at Maypole, looks a right mess... Fleet presentation has certainly gone down at Igo since they first started running bus routes (had to crop original due to file size limits)

I've noticed some dodgy looking igo buses too. They definitely had higher standards before

BK63 YWP

Diamond might be going in for the buy hence the new standards haha
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

I've noticed the Igo President Bodied Trident and a Igo E200 seem to be crossing the Fox and Goose and comming down Coleshill Road in Ward End at about 15:25 on a daily basis, I saw them again this afternoon, have Igo got some sort of contract the Tridents are now being used on?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Dylanbusboy45

Igo have got another Metrocity coming soon, presumably for the 145.
Photo of it at the Optare factory (not mine)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128789124@N06/43318823985/in/feed

BK63 YWP

Saw a 16 plate update solo parked up in Russell's Hall hospital earlier. Route training perhaps?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jack D

Does Service 99 stop at Lea hall Station now ?

Jordan

it's been stopping there for a couple of months now
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

I love Walsall buses

Its a shame IGO are losing the 64 i heard that was a good route

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on August 24, 2018, 10:41:18 AM
Igo have got another Metrocity coming soon, presumably for the 145.

YJ68FTO noted on the 145 on Saturday 22/9/18.  :)

Cedric

saw a vehicle in  Kidderminster bus station  today    blue transit (I think) it had rear doors for wheel chairs . and legal lettering for  aitg (think that's right)  and address was some where in aston  , had a paper sticker in window service 9
diamond 8\10/125/292

metrocity

According to todays N&P, iGo are cancelling the 26 and 30 tenders in Coventry from 30th September - several weeks ahead of the original contract change date of 28th October.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk