News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ATG, igo and Ring & Ride

Started by vinh1000, September 29, 2012, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy Lane

2009 was on the Coventry 26.

John

Baby Solo SR 'YJ67 GEK' in use on the 47 in Coventry today. Can't see a previous mention of it on the thread

https://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/40048460585/

Westy

Quick question time.

Does Igo have its own 4 weekly pass, as I have a friend who now lives on the Walsall 19 route(Little Bloxwich end!) & wanted to ditch her Nbus Black Country pass for cost reasons?

(I did suggest walking up to the Lichfield Road/Abbotts St / Stoney Lane area & catching the 89 & 302, then she could change to an Nx pass but for medical reasons(back apparantly!), that appears to be a non starter. Another friend of hers suggested walking into Blakenall, for a 29, which might be a starter, but depends on the back!)

Stu

Quote from: Westy on March 31, 2018, 03:13:52 PM
Quick question time.

Does Igo have its own 4 weekly pass, as I have a friend who now lives on the Walsall 19 route(Little Bloxwich end!) & wanted to ditch her Nbus Black Country pass for cost reasons?

(I did suggest walking up to the Lichfield Road/Abbotts St / Stoney Lane area & catching the 89 & 302, then she could change to an Nx pass but for medical reasons(back apparantly!), that appears to be a non starter. Another friend of hers suggested walking into Blakenall, for a 29, which might be a starter, but depends on the back!)

There's no mention on their website of any igo specific weekly/monthly passes, so I guess the answer is no.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Sandy Lane

Igo do a single cash fare of £2.40 and a short hop at £1.90.
What is a short hop - how many stops or how max is the distance?

DJ

Quote from: Sandy Lane on April 01, 2018, 08:44:19 PM
Igo do a single cash fare of £2.40 and a short hop at £1.90.
What is a short hop - how many stops or how max is the distance?

I'm pretty sure NXWM describe it as 'about a mile', but I don't have a source on that, and of course igo's definition could be completely different.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Westy

Quote from: Stu on April 01, 2018, 07:35:09 PM
There's no mention on their website of any igo specific weekly/monthly passes, so I guess the answer is no.

Thats what I thought.

Cheers.

B61 ANDREW

Optare Metro City YJ18DKY on the 145 this morning.

Metrorider

Quote from: Westy on March 31, 2018, 03:13:52 PM
Quick question time.

No, but I know the idea was being looked at a while back, not heard anything about it since though.
Paul.

Solo1

Are all 3 metrocity  buses now on 145  & will the  solos on 145
Be going on 38 & 69 service  in a few weeks

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Solo1 on April 09, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
Are all 3 metrocity  buses now on 145  & will the  solos on 145
Be going on 38 & 69 service  in a few weeks

Think there's only 2 MetroCitys, a 67 plate and a 18 plate
On the 145 today are MetroCity YJ67FYV and an Enviro 200 (didn't see the third bus)

BK63 YWP

Where are the usual haunts for the metro city?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Solo1

Solo1

64 in west Bromwich  has a solo on today

Solo1

10h had 1 of the solos that was on 145

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk