News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ATG, igo and Ring & Ride

Started by vinh1000, September 29, 2012, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: fleetline6477 on January 01, 2017, 03:09:03 PM
The journey arriving in Bloxwich at 1635 then goes out of service, possibly returning to depot without resetting the destination.

That would be about the time, but it was still 'off route', as it was going towards Bloxwich, which makes me think that the Chantry Avenue area was suffering from parked cars.

I guess it went straight up Bloxwich Road & didn't turn right at Blakenall Lane, to rejoin normal Chantry Avenue route to Field Road, but I could be wrong.

Solo1

When did the igo staff start wearing red coats as I thought
the coats were blue

Sandy Lane

Enviro 200 KX08 HMD on the Coventry 26 this am.

Driver wearing red Igo sweatshirt.

Observed that the few bus stops that have RTI the 26 shows as two lines for each service timing. Dont know why? Other routes show as just one line as normal.

broma1k

HN16 NOJ noted in Stockfield Road yesterday afternoon in plain white with ATG legals.

BusFan94

Anyone know why I saw an Igo bus around 07:40 in Darlaston coming from the Moxley direction I know there depot is based in Wednesbury but they could have used  Darlaston Road to get to Walsall or Bloxwich. Also is it  just Ring and Ride based in Wednesbury or Igo to.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Ashley 60171

Quote from: BusFan94 on January 19, 2017, 04:07:18 PM
Anyone know why I saw an Igo bus around 07:40 in Darlaston coming from the Moxley direction I know there depot is based in Wednesbury but they could have used  Darlaston Road to get to Walsall or Bloxwich. Also is it  just Ring and Ride based in Wednesbury or Igo to.

You answered your question before asking it.

chris123

Any one have a fleet list for Igo?

midlandred2003

Tony has one on the main site.

chris123

Not for this one he does not.

P419 EJW

Tony

Quote from: P419 EJW on January 30, 2017, 05:21:58 PM
Here it is... http://wmbusphotos.com/Ring+Ride/fleetlist.html

Not that up to date, I've been promised one by a couple of different people there, but since Des Rogers retired I have not managed to obtain one

B61 ANDREW

Fiats , HX10ADO/ADU ,parked at Birmingham Airport around mid-day , parked where De Courcey keeps the JLR coaches.

Sandy Lane

Saw a Solo on the 26 in Cov today. Sorry didn't catch the number.

Tony

Quote from: Tony on January 30, 2017, 07:48:59 PM
Not that up to date, I've been promised one by a couple of different people there, but since Des Rogers retired I have not managed to obtain one

I have received a new fleetlist today.

Only problem is it doesn't have fleetnumbers on, so is going to take me some time to do a check for all the changes

Tony

I have now updated all the registrations in the fleetlist at
http://wmbusphotos.com/Ring+Ride/fleetlist.html
I will try and update all the allocations this weekend, but meanwhile any missing fleetnumbers greatly appreciated

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk