News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ATG, igo and Ring & Ride

Started by vinh1000, September 29, 2012, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2015, 01:53:24 PM
What is the 19s reliability like?

Dreadful in a word. Plus the SR's for the alternative specification contract are frequently not on there.

Trident 4194

Quote from: DiamondDart on March 14, 2015, 01:56:06 PM

Dreadful in a word. Plus the SR's for the alternative specification contract are frequently not on there.

What other buses go on there then?

PM

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2015, 02:01:35 PM

What other buses go on there then?

Standard solos fairly often.

Solo1

igogeneral

Sorry to say that 19 reliability is not the best in the World but igo do not devise the timetable but it is as good as it has ever been and has improved now the lights at the Black Horse have been improved. The SR's are on the road 95% of the time other than safety inspections etc, they are not used on any other route and at the price of them they cannot afford to keep them in the garage to look at and they have WiFi so you can go on the forum when stuck in traffic. I hear there is more news coming soon, watch this space

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liberator9

I can assure you their 95% time on the road won't last - the 4 at Diamond on the Signature services are dreadful.

Tony

Quote from: igogeneral on March 16, 2015, 07:08:52 PM

Sorry to say that 19 reliability is not the best in the World but igo do not devise the timetable but it is as good as it has ever been and has improved now the lights at the Black Horse have been improved. The SR's are on the road 95% of the time other than safety inspections etc, they are not used on any other route and at the price of them they cannot afford to keep them in the garage to look at and they have WiFi so you can go on the forum when stuck in traffic. I hear there is more news coming soon, watch this space

Glad you like the improvements to the Black Horse lights I got Amey to do!

igogeneral

Oh how I wish I was the owner, don't tell Des, he will have a hissy fit

the trainbasher

YK05CDV was on the 226 again tonight. Bring back the SRs please!!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Reece

Which ticket do I need to get if I want to do the whole of the 145 from Droitwich to Longbridge and the whole of route 19 as well?

the trainbasher

Horrible 05 plate solo on the 226...again! Haven't igo got anything decent than this pile of turd? Maybe a nice SR solo or a E200...some quality would be appreciated!

Come back diamond all is forgiven!!

Trident 4194

Is it me or are Igo drivers really impatient? One was hopping his horn this morning when the bus hadn't even reached his stand

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on March 18, 2015, 07:21:01 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on March 18, 2015, 07:15:25 PM
Come back diamond all is forgiven!!

I wouldn't go that far

3 nights on the trot we've had 2005 and it's likely to be on the rest of the week for a guess.

The back pain giving, uncomfortable seats are intolerable.

sorry @Winston by the way

the trainbasher

If what I've just seen is to do the 2115 off merry hill...I'm going to have a very bad back and my names Mr J Clarkson!

Edit - Anyone know where the nearest demolition derby is? the backbreaker delightful little 05 PLATE SOLO is back!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk