News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

ATG, igo and Ring & Ride

Started by vinh1000, September 29, 2012, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broma1k

More 'new' vehicles seen working out of Aston Tuesday
KX56 RWY/RXA/RXB/RXP in blue livery the same as recent batch 731-,

plus bus KX09 CKC in igo livery at the depot

Trident 4194

the trainbasher

Hagley to Bornville college (via Stourbridge and halesowen.)

I've spent a few days trying to keep an eye out for it in the evening and it's not turned up...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 20, 2014, 08:08:54 PM
What is the 39H route ?

Go to networkwm website.
Lookup timetables.
Find this: clicky

Ta-da...
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 20, 2014, 08:42:03 PM
Hagley to Bornville college (via Stourbridge and halesowen.)

I've spent a few days trying to keep an eye out for it in the evening and it's not turned up...

I see every morning

Solo1

The axb  envrio that was at south b'ham now
at east b'ham seen 2 nite on 28a service

Matt.N0056

S1 has been increased to half hourly over the Christmas period (Sunday service)

the trainbasher

Either I'm missing something or I've waited over 45 minutes for an Igo bus which still hasn't turned up!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

bususer12

If its the 226 trainbasher, I'm in Dudley wondering where the 1815 is.....

the trainbasher

Yes it is the 226. I Had to wait in the freezing cold because the bus coming off the 1615 ex Dudley left merry hill not in service at 1702.

The 1815 ex merry hill is solo 139.

I'm that cold I've just got home and put my head in the oven to warm up! Pity I can't fit the rest of myself in...

bususer12

Yeah that happened last week at merry hill. because of the distance to depot, i think 1 driver normally goes back to depot, and another comes from depot to take up the 1715. Explains why I'm still waiting.

PM

Do people want Diamond back on evening/Sunday 226's then?! :P

the trainbasher

Diamond occasionally failed to run/consistantly ran late so they're both as bad as each other

bususer12

Diamond weren't bad on the evenings, used to use most 2315 journeys and never had an FTO. only gripe is the unrealistic timetable, and the Ks03 solos, that are so slow they can't keep time, especially round merry hill

PM

Quote from: bususer12 on November 23, 2014, 07:03:34 PM
Diamond weren't bad on the evenings, used to use most 2315 journeys and never had an FTO. only gripe is the unrealistic timetable, and the Ks03 solos, that are so slow they can't keep time, especially round merry hill

I actually really like the KS03 solos-I thought based on reports on here they were awful until I had a ride on one a couple of months back. Refurbed seats, nice and warm inside, ok up the hills. The question is whether they cope with the loadings on the route...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk