News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

TV or not TV that is the Question...

Started by windy miller, July 08, 2023, 11:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

Am I correct in assuming that all WM operated vehicles have an on board
 CCTV facility?.. in which case does this option include an Audio of Abuse?
  Generally directed at the Driver??.. Maybe the report from the driver of
 4519 which had left West Bromwich at 17.56pm (approx) on Thursday 6th July
 on a 5 duty heading for Sutton Coldfield encountered three teenage youths 
 attempting to hitch a freebie from kingstanding circle were allowed to travel to Finchley road where the youths were told to vacate the bus on the grounds of non payment. fortunately as a passenger within spitting distance of the ensuing 'fracas'  my ever present 'pearlcorder' was able to offer a full transcript of the incident where the bus was held for 8 minutes by the driver and refused to continue his/her journey until the youths had left the bus.. under normal circumstances I would have been happy to provide a report but as my previous mail had been ignored The Information was subsequently deleted....  these kids should be BARD :smiley:
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

Quote from: windy miller on July 08, 2023, 11:47:59 PMAm I correct in assuming that all WM operated vehicles have an on board
 CCTV facility?.. in which case does this option include an Audio of Abuse?
  Generally directed at the Driver??.. Maybe the report from the driver of
 4519 which had left West Bromwich at 17.56pm (approx) on Thursday 6th July
 on a 5 duty heading for Sutton Coldfield encountered three teenage youths
 attempting to hitch a freebie from kingstanding circle were allowed to travel to Finchley road where the youths were told to vacate the bus on the grounds of non payment. fortunately as a passenger within spitting distance of the ensuing 'fracas'  my ever present 'pearlcorder' was able to offer a full transcript of the incident where the bus was held for 8 minutes by the driver and refused to continue his/her journey until the youths had left the bus.. under normal circumstances I would have been happy to provide a report but as my previous mail had been ignored The Information was subsequently deleted....  these kids should be BARD :smiley:
Only the newer vehicles have full audio by the cab, although the Drive-cam (the black box you see attached to or near the windscreen) has audio, so if the driver manually activates that via the button in the cab he will get the audio recording.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk