News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

LF59XDZ

Started by 888DUK, February 07, 2023, 07:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

888DUK

Hi Guys, LF59XDZ Enviro ex Abellio 9504, does anyone know the current owner. It passed me on the A5 in Norton Canes last Friday and now I see its at the paint shops on the Maybook Estate in Brownhills. It seems to have seen some service with Coastliner in the Blackpool area recently. It's still in London red at the moment.
Sorry if I'm in the wrong section but this seemed most appropriate one.

Tony

Quote from: 888DUK on February 07, 2023, 07:21:53 PMHi Guys, LF59XDZ Enviro ex Abellio 9504, does anyone know the current owner. It passed me on the A5 in Norton Canes last Friday and now I see its at the paint shops on the Maybook Estate in Brownhills. It seems to have seen some service with Coastliner in the Blackpool area recently. It's still in London red at the moment.
Sorry if I'm in the wrong section but this seemed most appropriate one
It was acquired by Coastliner in 7/22 and no V5c has been isuued since that date so looks like it is still with them, unless it has changed hands very recently

888DUK

Quote from: Tony on February 07, 2023, 08:05:01 PMIt was acquired by Coastliner in 7/22 and no V5c has been isuued since that date so looks like it is still with them, unless it has changed hands very recently
Thanks Tony, according to Bus times it's was on service in the Blackpool area this morning while I was looking at it in Brownhills😂😂, could be a possible ticket machine swap though I suppose.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk