News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Timetable changes dated 22 Jan 2023

Started by Westy, January 19, 2023, 03:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Just looked at a few random timetables online, basically the Walsall area ones I have access to, and there seems to be updates from 22 Jan.

It's a bit early for half term isn't it?

The ones I looked at were X51 (no change to 31 / 32!), 9 (If you know my posting history, you know why I have to key an eye on the 9!) & the 11/11a.

Rachvince53

Quote from: Westy on January 19, 2023, 03:06:27 PMJust looked at a few random timetables online, basically the Walsall area ones I have access to, and there seems to be updates from 22 Jan.

The ones I looked at were X51 (no change to 31 / 32!), 9 (If you know my posting history, you know why I have to key an eye on the 9!) & the 11/11a.
Appears to be nothing major.  I did notice that the title for the 11/11A will change from Walsall-Merry Hill to Walsall-Dudley but for both the X51 and 11/11A basic timetable unchanged. 

ellspurs

The website says that X12 is having one journey retimed, and a retiming on a school bus.

Stu

Quote from: ellspurs on January 19, 2023, 04:09:57 PMThe website says that X12 is having one journey retimed, and a retiming on a school bus.
https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/timetable-changes-sunday-22nd-january-2023

Quote from: Westy on January 19, 2023, 03:06:27 PMJust looked at a few random timetables online, basically the Walsall area ones I have access to, and there seems to be updates from 22 Jan.

The X51 timetable is exactly the same.

One WA and one BC service get minor changes, but it seems some 'feature' of the system NX use to generate the timetables as PDFs is showing all WA and BC services as having new timetables from the same date.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Quote from: Stu on January 19, 2023, 07:18:59 PMhttps://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/timetable-changes-sunday-22nd-january-2023
The X51 timetable is exactly the same.

One WA and one BC service get minor changes, but it seems some 'feature' of the system NX use to generate the timetables as PDFs is showing all WA and BC services as having new timetables from the same date.

Please don't let it be the 9.

I get enough earache about it as it is!

Rachvince53

Quote from: Westy on January 19, 2023, 09:33:57 PMPlease don't let it be the 9.

A quick glance suggests no changes. 

GoldenSquid

Quote from: ellspurs on January 19, 2023, 04:09:57 PMThe website says that X12 is having one journey retimed, and a retiming on a school bus.
That journey might run late, as sometimes that bus gets late into Solihull (mainly with one driver).
Local Routes: 14/71/72/94/95/96/97/X12/X13

Stu

Quote from: Westy on January 19, 2023, 09:33:57 PMPlease don't let it be the 9.

Sorry, its one PB service, the 813, that is changing. No WA services.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk