News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

BusTimes.org and observations spotting

Started by Stu, February 19, 2021, 04:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Members will undoubtedly be aware that NX West Midlands and Coventry vehicle location data is now available on the popular BusTimes.org website as well as for many other operators in the region.

We would like to request of all members that when it comes to spotting 'Noteworthy Workings' and branded buses being 'off-route', that you keep to reporting things that you have observed with your own eyes.

No 'armchair spotting' please, as thats no fun at all!

During the current lockdown restrictions, members should also be aware that they should not be making unneccesary journeys to go 'bus hunting', and you should stick to 'spotting' in the vicinity of your own home or place of work, or while making any 'essential' journey you have to take.

Thank you all!

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stu

In addition to the above, can members please refrain from asking questions about 'out of service' vehicle movements they have seen on BusTime.org?

Tony will of course provide details in the 'Buses on loan', 'Vehicle Transfers', 'Repaints & Retrims' and 'Vehicles away from home garages' topics when he is able to do so.

Quote from: Tony on February 21, 2021, 09:38:35 AM
If all we are going to get on this forum is 'Bus Times' 'Bus Times' 'Bus Times' Then I will close it down. It got boring with K2 and his maps, hence why I stopped that.

100 people watching maps all day then querying every bus movement will annoy everyone.

Thank you all!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk