News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry electric buses

Started by Ben, March 18, 2020, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: BN on August 22, 2022, 08:40:30 AMApologies if already asked but when will these start to enter service?
I believe next month 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

QuoteApologies if already asked but when will these start to enter service?
As soon as drive cam etc is fitted

Michael Bevan

Just passed E050 on the M40 near Banbury heading northbound.

Coventrybususer95

Just seen an unmarked E0** with 17 on the display not sure if it's on driver training 🤷
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

QuoteJust seen an unmarked E0** with 17 on the display not sure if it's on driver training 🤷
It was E035 going to BC to have all the stuff done on it to get it ready. E034 is now at Coventry in its place

cardew

Quote from: Tony on August 24, 2022, 12:30:26 PMIt was E035 going to BC to have all the stuff done on it to get it ready. E034 is now at Coventry in its place
Will the electrics delivered with standard mirrors enter service like that or will they be held back until camera mirrors are fitted?

Danthebusman

Quote from: cardew on August 24, 2022, 10:03:47 PMWill the electrics delivered with standard mirrors enter service like that or will they be held back until camera mirrors are fitted?
All of them will be getting drive cams fitted before entering service I believe.

DJ

Quote from: Danthebusman on August 25, 2022, 12:52:53 PMAll of them will be getting drive cams fitted before entering service I believe.
Drive cam is a separate thing, it's an event recorder that saves video evidence in certain circumstances.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Coventrybususer95

Tony

Registrations now up to E121 on the main site
E001 upwards (wmbusphotos.com)

Tony

Both E034 & E059 are expected to go to Coventry tomorrow and be the first ones into service next week

dave rossett

Sh4318

Quote from: dave rossett on September 16, 2022, 08:47:10 AMAnyone know the reason for the renumbering?

Something to do with the queen perhaps?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Coventrybususer95

Tony

First two are now at Coventry ready for them to prep for service next week. E034 and E062

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk