News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Electric Buses

Started by Tony, February 01, 2020, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 01, 2024, 02:25:35 PMOh, what was the one you was on the M6 near great Barr, I seen you driving
You didn't ask for one on the Motorway, that was E177

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on February 01, 2024, 02:31:27 PMYou didn't ask for one on the Motorway, that was E177
No I know I didn't ask that at first, if you seen I put oh then a comma meaning I was asking a different question, 

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on February 01, 2024, 02:31:27 PMYou didn't ask for one on the Motorway, that was E177
You was not driving E177 on the motorway unless you drove it straight to Birmingham central to be branded up because E177 it's all branded up for West Midlands.

WA4317

He 
Quote from: Wba_lad on February 01, 2024, 05:44:55 PMYou was not driving E177 on the motorway unless you drove it straight to Birmingham central to be branded up because E177 it's all branded up for West Midlands.
He was driving E177 earlier because he took it from BC to WN

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 01, 2024, 05:44:55 PMYou was not driving E177 on the motorway unless you drove it straight to Birmingham central to be branded up because E177 it's all branded up for West Midlands.
Don't tell me what I was & wasn't driving, and you wonder why I get annoyed with you.
Here's me driving E177 today. Link to it on Facebook here if you are in the group   Facebook May be an image of trolley and text

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on February 01, 2024, 06:21:47 PMDon't tell me what I was & wasn't driving, and you wonder why I get annoyed with you.
Here's me driving E177 today. Link to it on Facebook here if you are in the group  Facebook May be an image of trolley and text
Well, if you didn't block me I'd be able to see it would I, and again as I said the one the motorway had NO logos on this does, I'm not annoying you I'm asking a question this is NOT what I seen on the motorway unless as I said you took it to be branded.

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 01, 2024, 07:11:53 PMWell, if you didn't block me I'd be able to see it would I, and again as I said the one the motorway had NO logos on this does, I'm not annoying you I'm asking a question this is NOT what I seen on the motorway unless as I said you took it to be branded.
That has nothing to do with me blocking you as it is obviously not my photo!

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on February 01, 2024, 07:25:57 PMThat has nothing to do with me blocking you as it is obviously not my photo!
Okay, so what bus was you driving down the M6, because it definitely was not E177 I seen I have a photo, unless you took it to BC to be branded but reg plates don't match. I don't see why you can't just answer simple and be helpful.

mesub

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 01, 2024, 07:36:43 PMOkay, so what bus was you driving down the M6, because it definitely was not E177 I seen I have a photo, unless you took it to BC to be branded but reg plates don't match. I don't see why you can't just answer simple and be helpful.

I don't know if you'll still be on this forum by the end of the year if you keep going on like this...

What do you gain from arguing with Tony?? If he was driving E177 (with photographic evidence), what point are you possibly trying to make?
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Wba_lad

Quote from: mesub on February 01, 2024, 07:43:44 PMI don't know if you'll still be on this forum by the end of the year if you keep going on like this...

What do you gain from arguing with Tony?? If he was driving E177 (with photographic evidence), what point are you possibly trying to make?
I'm trying to ask a simple question, I'm not causing any harm. I have photographic evidence what is your point, some of you on this forum don't listen, im trying to ask a simple question let me explain it again.

So I seen a PLAIN 2 tone grey electric on the motorway, now im not a genius but the photo Tony put in the forum not long ago had RED branding on it. So I asked did he take it to BC to get branded up because if not then it's NOT E177 clearly as it was unbranded. 

cris 99

Your not causing any harm yet you called tony a liar. On another thread 10 minutes ago you were told to stop filling the the threads with junk and stop bickering yet your still going on. Tony isn't going to answer you is he or he would have done so by now. You've being going on and on about this for hours now please give it a rest 
17//72/73/97/X12

Wba_lad

Quote from: cris 99 on February 01, 2024, 08:48:18 PMYou're not causing any harm yet you called tony a liar. On another thread 10 minutes ago you were told to stop filling the the threads with junk and stop bickering yet you're still going on. Tony isn't going to answer you is he or he would have done so by now. You've being going on and on about this for hours now please give it a rest
That's not causing harm, anyway all I want to know was E177 taken off the M6 to BC and then branded up? As when I seen it it was unbranded.

BBS

QuoteThat's not causing harm, anyway all I want to know was E177 taken off the M6 to BC and then branded up? As when I seen it it was unbranded.
Tony banned you from this fourm before, and now your back destroying the peace again 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Ronnoc

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 01, 2024, 09:16:21 PMThat's not causing harm, anyway all I want to know was E177 taken off the M6 to BC and then branded up? As when I seen it it was unbranded.
Perhaps you saw a brand new delivery or an unbranded electric being moved between garages. Either way, E177 was branded since at least yesterday, maybe earlier.

cris 99

E177 was branded up at BC and taken to Wolverhampton today as in the photo taken in Birmingham 
17//72/73/97/X12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk