News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

HS2

Started by richardjones210368, January 30, 2020, 03:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Quote from: Tony on January 28, 2023, 08:20:13 PMWhere do you get 125mph from? HS2 is being built for a vast increase in speed and frequency
My point is that the existing service runs, or did pre-Covid, at 125mph and every twenty minutes - no other HS line has replaced services running at that speed or frequency, and few if any actually offer frequencies anything like that,  so any increase in traffic is likely to turn out complete fantasy .

mikestone

Duplicate post deleted - is there no straightforward delete method?

Stu

Quote from: mikestone on February 13, 2023, 03:35:54 PMDuplicate post deleted - is there no straightforward delete method?
Use the Report To Moderator option and ask for the post to be deleted, we'll do it for you.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

monkeyjoe

As a regular user an Avanti, hs2 can't come soon enough. Just wonder if will come when still of working age and if tickets will affordable. 

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk