News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Re the comment in Noteworthy Workings re 6114, surely until we see more of them in service, we will have the same thoughts regarding the Streetdecks?

Tony

The StreetDecks normal route will be the 7
The 61xx at PB will be general crimson double decks with no specific route

Westy

Yeah, but until all 5 are sorted out & are regulary in service, they will be a novelty to most people.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've only seen the 2 operational ones a handful of times, since they moved to Walsall.

Has there been much local feedback re the Streetdecks, or is it a case of 'It's a bus, so what' ?

PB2938

Quote from: Westy on June 05, 2021, 03:22:47 PM
Yeah, but until all 5 are sorted out & are regulary in service, they will be a novelty to most people.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've only seen the 2 operational ones a handful of times, since they moved to Walsall.

Has there been much local feedback re the Streetdecks, or is it a case of 'It's a bus, so what' ?

3303 has been the only one out this week on the 7 leaving Walsall at 40 mins past out until 2342.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

ellspurs

This early morning (about 5-6am I think?), I saw a Y-plated TWM-liveried bus on service 10 going into Walsall.

Around 11am or so, I was on Newfield Close, and I looked over the fence into the NX Walsall yard and saw a TWM-liveried bus parked up.

Were they both 4125? That's the only bus I can find listed on the fleet list that I think matches the description.

Sh4318

Quote from: ellspurs on June 09, 2021, 04:01:43 PM
This early morning (about 5-6am I think?), I saw a Y-plated TWM-liveried bus on service 10 going into Walsall.

Around 11am or so, I was on Newfield Close, and I looked over the fence into the NX Walsall yard and saw a TWM-liveried bus parked up.

Were they both 4125? That's the only bus I can find listed on the fleet list that I think matches the description.

It would've been, yeah.
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Bob

Quote from: Westy on June 05, 2021, 03:22:47 PM

When you say sorted out? Is there something wrong with them then

PB2938

4125 was on the 10 till 0840. It broke down went back to garage got replaced with 4333.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

DJ

Quote from: Bob on June 09, 2021, 04:27:20 PM
When you say sorted out? Is there something wrong with them then

WA were waiting on parts from Wright/Bamford when I last spoke with someone at the garage.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Quote from: PB2938 on June 09, 2021, 05:01:50 PM
4125 was on the 10 till 0840. It broke down went back to garage got replaced with 4333.
Must have been fixed fairly quick as it did the afternoon 51s from King Edwards.

I love Walsall buses

4125 was running around 15 minutes late on the 29 driver said he had to isolate the bus 3 times each time for 5 minutes before switching on the Master Switch after every go

Bob

Was on 4125 earlier this afternoon. Gave a great performance on the 10. Chaos in the bus stn earlier broken down E400 literally at the exit
Buses were allowed to go through in reverse direction to get things moving again 👍

Westy

2125 back in service I noticed on the 31/32 this morning, after coming back from 'injury' early on  in the pandemic.

Is this it's first day back in service?

Tony

Quote from: Westy on July 09, 2021, 09:51:18 AM
2125 back in service I noticed on the 31/32 this morning, after coming back from 'injury' early on  in the pandemic.

Is this it's first day back in service?

No, been back over a week now

Westy

Quote from: Tony on July 09, 2021, 10:04:49 AM
No, been back over a week now

Ah, admittedly wasn't using your buses, apart from an X51 last Friday,  plus I've been off this week as well!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk