News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Jack on September 27, 2018, 09:03:14 PM
Rebrand them for the 11/13 or 29? I agree they've only just been branded and look really smart in purple.

11 / 11a Walsall to Dudley - Every 10 mins Monday to Saturday daytime!

Please dont tempt me into engaging sarcasm mode.

You wouldnt like it when Im sarcastic!

Kevin

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 27, 2018, 08:03:30 PM
I think that the 34-39 branded buses will get debranded soon now the 34/36 interwork with enviro 200s on the and not a lot of scania well scanias are to big around alumwell so I think they will get debranded by the end of this year

Anyone confirm what the interworking is on the Darlastons at the moment? It does seem to me that the 36/39 interwork using the E200s and the Scanias stay on the 34
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

PB2938

Quote from: Kevin on September 28, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
Anyone confirm what the interworking is on the Darlastons at the moment? It does seem to me that the 36/39 interwork using the E200s and the Scanias stay on the 34

Basic daytime working is 39/36 and 34 by itself.

But all 6 E200 boards have 36 on and 34 journeys. One board does 34 lates booked to use E200 as it has 36 on in daytime.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

I love Walsall buses

1896 has a very bright display saw it today on the 29,overheard this women say to the driver I can see this display cause it's nice and bright unlike the others,but it is certainly the brightest display I've ever seen probably some brighter than that in Birmingham but I haven't been to Birmingham ever so could be brighter displays there or anywhere else

Jack

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 28, 2018, 07:44:42 PM
1896 has a very bright display saw it today on the 29,overheard this women say to the driver I can see this display cause it's nice and bright unlike the others,but it is certainly the brightest display I've ever seen probably some brighter than that in Birmingham but I haven't been to Birmingham ever so could be brighter displays there or anywhere else
1926 and 1929 at Perry Barr have very bright displays, really easy to notice them coming.

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 28, 2018, 07:44:42 PM
That doesn't make any sense to me at all?
You also say you've never been to Birmingham so how would you know that?
Most buses from Birmingham Garages that i've seen have had bright and clear displays that are easily readable.
The only exception i've Noticedx was a E200 MMC in the YW 6 with a rather dim destination display.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: 2206 on September 28, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
That doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Most buses from Birmingham Garages that i've seen have had bright and clear displays that are easily readable.
The only exception i've Noticedx was a E200 MMC in the YW 6 with a rather dim destination display.

All LEDs have two settings, Day & night settings which are supposed to be automatic.

They are bright on day setting, and much dimmer on night setting. If one is stuck on the night setting during the day then it looks very poor.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: 2206 on September 28, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
That doesn't make any sense to me at all?
You say you don't understand.what I'm stating is I haven't been to Birmingham in my life so I haven't seen if they have bright display also I've seen I dim platinum display on the WN 529

P419 EJW

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on October 02, 2018, 09:18:14 PM
Scania omnilink on the WA8/89 today couldn't get fleet number as on a coach back to blakenall

There were a few OmniLinks on 8 & 89 today. You will see them on these routes regularly.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: P419 EJW on October 02, 2018, 10:13:45 PM
There were a few OmniLinks on 8 & 89 today. You will see them on these routes regularly.
I was just going from the spreadsheet

Westy

Quote from: Tony on September 28, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
All LEDs have two settings, Day & night settings which are supposed to be automatic.

They are bright on day setting, and much dimmer on night setting. If one is stuck on the night setting during the day then it looks very poor.

Think I saw a Diamond like that the other day!

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on October 02, 2018, 10:51:18 PM
Think I saw a Diamond like that the other day!
Was it 20737 by any chance

Westy

Westy

2129 Wmb liveried on the 11/11a.

(Not sure what you would class that as?)

Edit : Someone flagged it as a 'Noteworthy Working' later!

I love Walsall buses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk