News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: 2206 on September 01, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
The driver turned the engine of on 6732 at the Birmingham Road, Broadway X51 stop in Walsall this afternoon (17:20 from Walsall) after 5 men just tried to walk on with no valid ticket and without paying.
Whilst 5 men held the bus up for a while, trying to threaten and intimidate him into giving them a free ride.
I feel sorry for the drivers who have to put up with these idiots on a daily basis.
To be honest the 2 idiots shouting repetively "Come on move, you get paid whether you move or not anyway" and the man who made a comment "no you don't" when the driver said "I get paid whether I wait here all night anyway", are no better themselves.

Are these 2 separate 'Idiots' already on the bus, or out of the 5 wanting a free ride?

By the way, I thought drivers had an alert button for things like this?

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on September 01, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
Are these 2 separate 'Idiots' already on the bus, or out of the 5 wanting a free ride?

It's a code red button in the cab to call the police straight away I think I thought he would've beens he's getting abused

Dom

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 02, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
It's a code red button in the cab to call the police straight away I think I thought he would've beens he's getting abused

Unless there is violence the best they can do is ring the bandit alarm.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Dom on September 02, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
Unless there is violence the best they can do is ring the bandit alarm.
Agree @Dom did the bus depart @2206 with them stupid people on it

Quote from: Westy on September 01, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Already on the bus.
Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 02, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
Agree @Dom did the bus depart @2206 with them stupid people on it
Yes.
The driver stood his ground and after about 10 minutes they came back down from the top deck to argue about it, they ended up purchasing a family daysaver (then shouting some verbal abuse as they went back up the stairs).
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

mikestone

When I first saw 4601 I thought the yellow bands on 4601 were too deep? I was hoping to do a direct comparison with 116 but didn't see them together yesterday.

Westy

Quote from: mikestone on September 02, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
When I first saw 4601 I thought the yellow bands on 4601 were too deep? I was hoping to do a direct comparison with 116 but didn't see them together yesterday.

There is a photo on Facebook.

Try looking for A Stuart Williams.

Westy

Deleted - Other party made a mistake!

Squiz1971

Quote from: mikestone on September 02, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
@CL has a picture of the 2 of them together, I believe there is a link in the photo thread @mikestone for his flickr page if that helps

Tony

Solo1

How many buses are ready for the 31/32 services  on the
New livery of wmbus

tuthertony

Quote from: Tony on September 02, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
see link below
I IRC in WCT days through yellow bands followed the construction of the bodywork.

I love Walsall buses

Will the 31/32 still interwork with each other on the night

Westy

Has there been/will there be a change to the 'Scania, E200,E400, Plattie only' policy on Sundays only, since the change, as by rights, they should be using the transferred Mark 2 Eclipses when they've been painted, on 31 & 32 all week?

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on September 03, 2018, 09:41:13 PM
Has there been/will there be a change to the 'Scania, E200,E400, Plattie only' policy on Sundays only, since the change, as by rights, they should be using the transferred Mark 2 Eclipses when they've been painted, on 31 & 32 all week?
Yes there was only one scania on yesterday all the rest was Mark 2 eclipses on the 31/32

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk