News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Tony on August 30, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
just so people know.

Saturday's running day is just that. There is nothing going on at Wassail garage, and no access to enthusiasts.
OK tony thanks for that i was just about to ask that but you've beet me to it

Westy

See the Express & Star have given Saturday a plug but spot the mistake!

I love Walsall buses

New timetable for the new 32 is at lower farm saw it today

cris 99

again that makes absolutely no sense at all you seem to comment on every singlethread  and every time your comment makes no sense or you end up having to apoligise after. so alittle word of advice DONT COMMENT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT
17//72/73/97/X12

cris 99

I apologize for my last post but im just getting a little fed up with the same thing every day from the same person
17//72/73/97/X12

John

Quote from: cris 99 on August 31, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
again that makes absolutely no sense at all you seem to comment on every singlethread  and every time your comment makes no sense or you end up having to apoligise after. so alittle word of advice DONT COMMENT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

I understand this one perfectly

tuthertony

Quote from: Westy on August 30, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
See the Express & Star have given Saturday a plug but spot the mistake!
Strange Metro bus.

l.murphy123

Quote from: cris 99 on August 31, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
I apologize for my last post but im just getting a little fed up with the same thing every day from the same person

Who is this aimed at?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Quote from: l.murphy123 on August 31, 2018, 05:23:22 PM
Who is this aimed at?
Is it not clear who he is replying to, read the post directly above his?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: 2206 on August 31, 2018, 05:54:26 PM
Is it not clear who he is replying to, read the post directly above his?
Ok sorry I won't post then I have edited the post and I will with diamond one aswell

SK68MEV

Saw a X51 branded displaying "I'm dropping off only!" coming into city yesterday but it came up corporation street
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Hammad on August 31, 2018, 09:51:20 PM
Saw a X51 branded displaying "I'm dropping off only!" coming into city yesterday but it came up corporation street

@Hammad I put a post up with an explanation about the use of the blind last month...

Quote from: Michael Bevan on July 24, 2018, 12:29:09 AM
Something that may be of interest to some people, as this blind will be a common sight in Birmingham from now on. I saw it being used yesterday whilst on Moor Street Queensway. So after asking a few of the drivers I know, I managed to find out what it's purpose is...

The blind has been introduced to avoid the confusion caused on Moor Street Queensway with the Walsall Platinum routes (934/935/936/937/937A/997/997E/X51) inter-working in Birmingham.

If a bus has less than 12 minutes before they are due out of Lower Bull Street, they are to change the blind to the service they are going to be going out as and make sure the ticket machine is set correctly for the outbound journey.

However if a bus has more than 12 minutes before they are due out of Lower Bull Street, they have been instructed to use this "I'm dropping off only" blind. This is to prevent people getting confused and getting on the wrong bus. The instruction is to use this blind to Lower Bull Street, then loop back to Moor Street Queensway via Priory Queensway to load up there 7 minutes prior to departure from Lower Bull Street.

To be honest, I think this is a good idea to introduce this new blind. I've seen people get confused with the inter-workings which happen with Walsall's Platinum routes. They've got on a bus showing the blind of the inbound service, then it has changed onto another route for the outbound service which wasn't the one they wanted.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Michael Bevan on August 31, 2018, 10:01:47 PM
@Hammad I put a post up with an explanation about the use of the blind last month...
I saw 1752 saying it aswell in the bus station after coming off a 302 last Saturday

Jack

The driver turned the engine of on 6732 at the Birmingham Road, Broadway X51 stop in Walsall this afternoon (17:20 from Walsall) after 5 men just tried to walk on with no valid ticket and without paying.
Whilst 5 men held the bus up for a while, trying to threaten and intimidate him into giving them a free ride.
I feel sorry for the drivers who have to put up with these idiots on a daily basis.
To be honest the 2 idiots shouting repetively "Come on move, you get paid whether you move or not anyway" and the man who made a comment "no you don't" when the driver said "I get paid whether I wait here all night anyway", are no better themselves.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk