News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Hang on.

Re Tony's comment in the Noteworthy thread.

Have I misunderstood something here.

I thought 4601 wasn't supposed to go into Brum, because it didn't have a 'trap' on?

Quote from: Westy on July 12, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
Hang on.

I thought 4601 wasn't supposed to go into Brum, because it didn't have a 'trap' on?
It won't usually be found on there, hence why Tony posted it in the noteworthy workings thread.
Its the same with the 11 branded  gemini at AG (Other than 4660/69/79 they aren't trapped), but they have got into Birmingham  City Centre in the past. Same with the Presidents when they were at AG and the B7TL ALX400 currently at AG, I went on 4066 into Birmingham City Centre on a 37 a few years back in January 2016.
But i'm sure its been said they can still use it if nothing else is available, to keep the service running.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

PB2938

Hang on.

Sometimes they have no choice but to allocate Tridents to keep buses double deck.

Would you rather a single deck allocated to Platinum services. 1840 was allocated to an X51 board on Tuesday.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

Tony

Hang on.

There is a bit in the SQPS that says non-compliant vehicles can be used occasionally if it means keeping the service running

Michael Bevan

Quote from: CL on July 14, 2018, 01:55:14 PM
6758 on the WA6. According to the spreadsheet, MMCs are only common on Sundays.

@CL They're common on the 6/7/7A on Saturday's too.

CL

Quote from: Michael Bevan on July 14, 2018, 10:12:41 PM
@CL They're common on the 6/7/7A on Saturday's too.
Duly noted. I'm not often in this part of the region, so I usually go by what's on the spreadsheet. :) Thanks for the heads up
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Westy

Anyone noted the traffic notice regarding Staffordshire child fares appearing?

Suppose this ties in with the Lichfield service?

Jack

Westy

Bit of action near the depot tonight, as a group of men ran out of Carl St onto Bloxwich Road & proceeded to give two other men a right kicking.

By the time, I got to Leamore, the police were already on their way!

Kevin

Is there genuinely someone sent by Walsall to patrol the Bull Street bus stops on a Saturday night or is there a kid pretending to have a job with the buses again?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Kevin on July 21, 2018, 11:28:46 PM
Is there genuinely someone sent by Walsall to patrol the Bull Street bus stops on a Saturday night or is there a kid pretending to have a job with the buses again?

I heard a story of a kid trying to impersonate a Revenue Inspector and attempting to check everyone's tickets on Saturday. I'm not sure if this is the same kid you're on about?

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on July 23, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
I heard a story of a kid trying to impersonate a Revenue Inspector and attempting to check everyone's tickets on Saturday. I'm not sure if this is the same kid you're on about?

I could take a good guess as to who that is

V89MOA

Quote from: John on July 23, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
Does it Rhyme with Ken Digby by any chance? 😂😂. He's known for it, inspectors have told him off before and he doesn't care.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: John on July 23, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

It sounds like it's a new kid from the description I've been told. Apparently it's a white kid with blonde hair. He was wearing an orange hi viz and a "walkie talkie" too. He was apparently trying to impersonate an Inspector by trying to check passenger's tickets. That's just what I've been told by a couple of people anyway.

Kevin

Quote from: V89MOA on July 23, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Does it Rhyme with Ken Digby by any chance? 😂😂. He's known for it, inspectors have told him off before and he doesn't care.

Wasn't him
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk