News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

@Ian Hardy, E400 MMC's are a usual sight on the 6 (7/A too) on Saturdays.

BusMan Greg

From the 22nd of july NXWM are going to be extending the route number 10 to Lichfield

Dom

Quote from: BusMan Greg on June 10, 2018, 05:55:22 PM
From the 22nd of july NXWM are going to be extending the route number 10 to Lichfield

Where have you seen this?

mark114

That is very interesting i hope whoever runs this service more then likely nx I hope they have thought about the ticket system as Lichfield is outside of the West Midlands

BusMan Greg

NXWM will be operating it. Also to answer your question Dom i seen an article on the subject

Dom

Quote from: BusMan Greg on June 10, 2018, 06:12:15 PM
NXWM will be operating it. Also to answer your question Dom i seen an article on the subject

Can you link the article, please? I know a lot of us would rather see proof than go off someone simply saying it.

@Dom
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=5133.0

MW

Quote from: Dom on June 10, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
Where have you seen this?

For some reason there's two threads on this. In the other one there's a link to someone's blog, and a copy of the timetable. Says that it's commercial, so maybe that's why you've not heard about it?

MW

For some reason there's two threads on this. In the other one there's a link to someone's blog, and a copy of the timetable. Says that it's commercial, so maybe that's why you've not heard about it?

Edit: @Dom https://brownhillsbob.com/2018/06/10/a-great-new-bus-service-to-lichfield-starts-this-summer/

There's a copy of the timetable if you scroll down that page

mark114

Thank you busman Greg for you post my apologies i did not read it correct on whom was operating it again my apologies

Dom

Quote from: MW on June 10, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Just seen the thread, with that many pinned threads I can't even see any of the unpinned threads.

@Tony @Winston Why is May's noteworthy thread still pinned? We're nearly half way through June!

@Dom - I am sorry! I've been away on holiday in to early June / come back to load of work, clearly I haven't got my priorities correct! Winston

BusMan Greg

mark114

Thank you again busman Greg into for the article and info which is greatly appreciated

MW

Quote from: Dom on June 10, 2018, 06:16:43 PM
Just seen the thread, with that many pinned threads I can't even see any of the unpinned threads.

@Tony @Winston Why is May's noteworthy thread still pinned? We're nearly half way through June!

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?action=unread

@Dom follow that link. I usually use that. It brings up all the posts you haven't read. I have it bookmarked.

Dom

Quote from: Dom on June 10, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

@Dom - I am sorry! I've been away on holiday in to early June / come back to load of work, clearly I haven't got my priorities correct! Winston

Not having a pop. Just saying.

Trident 4194

Personally would love to know why a bus has 13 mins layover not at the terminus. Must be incredibly frustrating for those who have to wait on the bus for 13 mins+. I get to Hedge against demand but really it's a bit excessive?? Shame the 4H can't run on time during the day!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk