News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leewhayward29

Quote from: Stu on August 30, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
If you have an idea of who's responsible, you should let the Police know.

At very least, report anti-social behaviour to Safer Travel:
http://www.safertravel.info/asb

Thanks @Stu I just want to put a end to the kids and keep the service on the estate
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

leewhayward29

Quote from: leewhayward29 on August 30, 2017, 08:02:38 PM

Thanks stu. I just want to put a end to the kids and keep the service on the estate

How do we tell the next Walsall bus that the kids are waiting for it now.

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Kevin

Quote from: leewhayward29 on August 30, 2017, 08:23:05 PM

How do we tell the next Walsall bus that the kids are waiting for it now.

Tell the police
Simples
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

leewhayward29

leewhayward29

I have got a question.
Should the back of the buses be locked and be opened when it's needed? @Tony

MW

Quote from: leewhayward29 on August 30, 2017, 09:20:32 PM
I have got a question.
Should the back of the buses be locked and be opened when it's needed? @Tony

The whole point of it is to be able to switch the engine off, if there's a fire. I've had kids mess around with my bus before too. There's nothing you can do.

leewhayward29

Quote from: MW on August 30, 2017, 09:29:02 PM
The whole point of it is to be able to switch the engine off, if there's a fire. I've had kids mess around with my bus before too. There's nothing you can do.

Thank you @MW. I didn't think of that

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: MW on August 30, 2017, 09:29:02 PM

Isn't that slightly counter intuitive to open the engine cover if theirs a fire ?! I'd understand if it's a trained professional is doing it but shouldnt their be some type mechanism like in a car were it could be open via a button or lever from the cab. I've seen far too many drivers being harassed by kids pulling these types of shenanigans. The driver would come out of the cab, close the lid and the kids would then re open it.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Michael Bevan

Just been reported on a Facebook group that WA have now got Caetano Levante (Volvo B9R) FJ11 MJY for coach operations.

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on September 01, 2017, 06:58:59 PM
Just been reported on a Facebook group that WA have now got Caetano Levante (Volvo B9R) FJ11 MJ for coach operations.

See my post on here two days ago about 8 up on this very thread!

winston

Quote from: Tony on September 01, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Have WA gained some more NX coach workings? I assume the Facebook post is wrong as it quotes an 11 plate

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on September 01, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Must have missed that @Tony. But it appears to be a different coach than what was previously stated. Although I think it's only temporary.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Winston on September 01, 2017, 07:11:15 PM
Have WA gained some more NX coach workings? I assume the Facebook post is wrong as it quotes an 11 plate

@Winston The Facebook post includes photo's of the coach I stated parked at WA, as it was posted by a coach driver.

Tony

Quote from: Tony on August 30, 2017, 08:01:26 PM
New arrival expected at Walsall garage on Friday, should be in service next week

http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/Coaches/LA146.html

Looks like LA146 wasn't got fit in time them, so 135 is cover. Walsall have an extra return trip on the 410 to London from Monday

Trident 4194

1764 having 10 minutes on stand in Halesowen. Might want to check the early running @Tony. If it was diamond blocking the stand on the other hand no doubt you would all throw your dummies out the pram. Thought it was maximum 3 minutes on stand?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk