News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusFan94

Any Idead why I saw a Not In service Omnilink Red and White going not in service Past The Manor Hospital seen at 11:05AM after I could out from visiting a relative it looked like it was heading straight at Bridgman Street junction With Pleck road looked like it had headed from Pleck Road
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

DJ

Has there been a change to the allocations for the 11/13? Been seeing the newer bodied B7RLEs on the routes both this morning and this evening.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Westy

Bit late now to flag it properly but the Bloxwich Road services were diverted northbound at Leamore via Leamore Lane & Somerfield Road due to an accident outside Farmfoods!

Kevin

Any chance WA will put extra buses on the X51 this next week with no trains from Walsall or are us Great Barr commuters going to suffer?
Answers on a postcard
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Are  there replacement facilities for the Cannock train journeys?

Has NX spread the word re the Cannock X51 journeys?

Bob

Anyone using chase line can, for these next two wks use the swift pass from penkridge.  Was great! Fast an comfy

Westy

858 still on 11/13 at 5pm !

Westy

Is the E200 on the 11/13 just covering for unavailable vehicles or has there been a change in allocation?

BK63 YWP

Rail replacement being ran by Walsall so Scania are being used on there
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

BN

Quote from: Chris on August 25, 2017, 02:13:22 PM
Rail replacement being ran by Walsall so Scania are being used on there

The rail contract is WN's and 3 lines of the schedule are being run by WA for them.

leewhayward29

Kid's are opening up the back of the buses on the 41 when they are on shelley road and kents road.
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Westy

Is it a possibility the service could be taken off the route if it continues?

leewhayward29

Quote from: Westy on August 30, 2017, 07:14:13 PM
Is it a possibility the service could be taken off the route if it continues?

What can national express west midlands do to stop them from doing it. If they can. I think I know where on of the kids is coming from but I'm not 100% sure. I will put the address up if it's needed!!
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Stu

Quote from: leewhayward29 on August 30, 2017, 07:41:51 PM
What can national express west midlands do to stop them from doing it. If they can. I think I know where on of the kids is coming from but I'm not 100% sure. I will put the address up if it's needed!!

If you have an idea of who's responsible, you should let the Police know.

At very least, report anti-social behaviour to Safer Travel:
http://www.safertravel.info/asb
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

New arrival expected at Walsall garage on Friday, should be in service next week

http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/Coaches/LA146.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk