News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Dom on March 14, 2017, 05:32:03 PM
And why this time?

Journey time Walsall to Hayley Green is the same as the Diamond timetable, but that one is wonderful!

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on March 14, 2017, 05:36:25 PM
Journey time Walsall to Hayley Green is the same as the Diamond timetable, but that one is wonderful!

It's out of proportion mate. Rushed from Halesowen to Walsall but could walk quicker between Hayley green and Halesowen

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2017, 05:53:16 PM
It's out of proportion mate. Rushed from Halesowen to Walsall but could walk quicker between Hayley green and Halesowen

Thought you never wanted to go to Walsall?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

There is all of two minutes difference - have you actually looked at the timetables

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on March 14, 2017, 06:12:49 PM
There is all of two minutes difference - have you actually looked at the timetables

There's more than that NX take 20 minutes circular and then has 5 mins in Halesowen, which is 25 mins. Diamond do whole route in 15 minutes

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2017, 06:57:36 PM

There's more than that NX take 20 minutes circular and then has 5 mins in Halesowen, which is 25 mins. Diamond do whole route in 15 minutes

So, You moan NXWM are always late, by saying NXWM have too much time?

the trainbasher

@Trident 4194

Diamond only do the whole section in 15 because nobody hardly uses their 4H!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 14, 2017, 07:08:58 PM
@Trident 4194

Diamond only do the whole section in 15 because nobody hardly uses their 4H!

Now that's a load of bs. Have you seen the loading? Nx don't carry any more than diamond in fact less! Nx should be able to do in 15 mins also then if that case @the trainbasher

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2017, 07:24:07 PM
Now that's a load of bs. Have you seen the loading? Nx don't carry any more than diamond in fact less! Nx should be able to do in 15 mins also then if that case @the trainbasher

I've done my fair number of loops round on Diamond to know the most passengers except me out of Halesowen has been 16, and that was because the preceding Diamond 4H had not turned up

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 14, 2017, 07:38:19 PM
I've done my fair number of loops round on Diamond to know the most passengers except me out of Halesowen has been 16, and that was because the preceding Diamond 4H had not turned up

Tbf he has/had a habit of doing that loop over and over and over so I'd believe him
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

BusFan94

Any idea why I saw what looked a 57 plate Omnilink Coming Not In Service from The Moxley Direction By Darlaston Bus Station I saw this while on the 33X that's why I couldn't get fleet number or tell If a 58 plate or 09 plate Omnilink
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Trident4590

Dom

Solo1

Whats happened at west Bromwich as the 4 bus has police cars all-round

Westy

Must be something in this rumour about the X51 being extended to Cannock during the day.

Yet another driver route learning, with our usual driver 'baby sitting' him!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk