News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

Some request for views on changing the route of the x51 into the city.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

WMT3000

Quote from: 2206 on January 26, 2017, 07:50:48 PM
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-change/x51-possible-route-change-we-want-your-views-
That's similar to the diversionary route (other than the tunnel part) that's used when there's any running/cycling/farting & jumping events in town. I've got no preference really as I don't very often catch the x51 but surely it would be quicker at peaks and other busy times like Christmas. It does, however, make you wonder if other routes would use dale end/newton st if the x51 started using them.

Jack

I don't see a need for this change. The X51 did this about 3 years ago (not the tunnel part, Newton Street) and it got rerouted to follow the 51. It will just get stuck in the traffic after the tunnel, as does the current route.

If they do reroute the X51 then they can reroute the 9** Platnium routes.

Kevin

I see the need. And to be fair I see the need for it in both directions, not many people really use the Children's hospital stop outbound and peak buses are regularly going past there without stopping as it is because they're too full
It would make the route more attractive tbf, save queuing at Lancaster Circus
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Wright liberator

1762 on rt10/A dep Walsall rt10 8:45

Wright liberator

4357 on rt7 dep Walsall 8:40

Trident 4194

1837 on route training for new 4H

BK63 YWP

Now, now leave the Walsall garage alone now it does the Hayley green circular
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Westy

Quote from: Chris on February 04, 2017, 10:34:54 PM
Now, now leave the Walsall garage alone now it does the Hayley green circular

Saw my friend from work's sister, who normally switches between the 11/13, the 4's & helping with the training.

I asked her, had she got her A to Z for Hayley Green!

Westy

Sods law or what.

When you want to get home asap & hoping for an 11 or Thandi 311, you always get a 13 or Thandi 313, which goes via the Myvod!

Solo1

How come I saw platinums on school services & then non platinum  on  platinums services

John

Quote from: Solo1 on February 14, 2017, 05:49:59 PM
How come I saw platinums on school services & then non platinum  on  platinums services

Because the school services probably go onto Platinum routes

Westy

Can't believe you put the Plats on the school routes?

Do the little darlings behave themselves?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk