News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinnedPeaches

It's petty sniping like all the above that stops me coming on here to read/post anything.

The one time I log in hoping to read something relevant and interesting and this is what I find.

If you don't like each other, don't wind each other up. There's enough real hatred in the world without people raking muck like this in a forum that's about BUSES/PUBLIC TRANSPORT and not petty arguments.

Stu

Quote from: TinnedPeaches on July 28, 2016, 05:55:11 PM
It's petty sniping like all the above that stops me coming on here to read/post anything.

The one time I log in hoping to read something relevant and interesting and this is what I find.

If you don't like each other, don't wind each other up. There's enough real hatred in the world without people raking muck like this in a forum that's about BUSES/PUBLIC TRANSPORT and not petty arguments.

Well said that man (or woman, I'm not sure, sorry!)

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

winston

Give it a rest the lot of you, move on & get back on topic!

All the crap being posted is ruining the forum for others,

Winston

Busman Jamie

TinnedPeaches

Quote from: Stu on July 28, 2016, 06:12:31 PM
Well said that man (or woman, I'm not sure, sorry!)

Man. And I'm glad you echo my sentiments.

Now let's get back to buses and stuff!

Michael Bevan

997/X51 branded 6735 is on the 934/71 (which does X51's, 934E's and 937A's). Whilst it's not noteworthy since it's the type of vehicle booked, it is unusual to get a branded MMC on the 934 boards since they are all supposed to be unbranded MMC's.

andyr

Travelled on 4605 yesterday. Such a pity a newly branded bus couldn't of been given a interior deep cleaning and re fresh. Dirty interior panels and dirty saggy seats downstairs. 

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: andyr on July 31, 2016, 08:59:21 AM
Travelled on 4605 yesterday. Such a pity a newly branded bus couldn't of been given a interior deep cleaning and re fresh. Dirty interior panels and dirty saggy seats downstairs.
That's what 10 years on the 529 does...
Tony

888DUK

4218 on the 10 today is that a transfer I have missed or a loan?

Dylanbusboy45

888DUK

Quote from: 888DUK on July 31, 2016, 02:17:17 PM
4218 on the 10 today is that a transfer I have missed or a loan?

Silly me just checked the fleetlist ::)

Sorry Guys

Driver03

Quote from: andyr on July 31, 2016, 08:59:21 AM
Please have some respect for the cleaners that clean buses. I know for a fact that those buses left Wolves immaculate (cleanliness wise) and no doubt Walsall cleaners have cleaned them to the same high standards, bear in mind that it's certain types of passengers that ruin them and it's not because they aren't cleaned.

Trident 4609

@RS The 89 is now booked Double Deckers on Sundays (posting to inform incase you weren't aware). Changed last Sunday.

andyr

Driver 03..
Passengers don't make roof and side panels dirty and encrust them with months of dirt.

There not to blame for filthy interior light fittings.
No disrespect to the cleaners intended but for a bus intended to promote a service care and attention should of been shown. 

BU07 LGO

4737s little near side window before doors is thick with grime!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk