News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: Alex on June 09, 2015, 08:29:08 PM
The late night board is board 41/07, i think

@Trident 4194 don't take these as definite, though, as i could be wrong

Yes it is, is it geminis on that board?

Alex

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 09, 2015, 08:36:08 PM

Any decker but the E400's get on there, really
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 09, 2015, 08:36:08 PM

As I have stated several times, Walsall do not allocate deckers by vehicle type except on the 51 & 934 boards, it is either standard seats or high back seats! So every boards except those on the X51 can get any decker

Tony

This week will probably be the last chance to photograph or ride on 4680-6 in the West Midlands. You have been warned!

Liberator9

Interesting - suggestion that they are Dundee bound  :)

Mike K

With only 8 other Geminis at Walsall I wonder whether this will spell the end of that vehicle type there once all the Platinums are delivered and the various cascades have all happened.

MW

Quote from: Mike K on June 09, 2015, 08:51:45 PM
With only 8 other Geminis at Walsall I wonder whether this will spell the end of that vehicle type there once all the Platinums are delivered and the various cascades have all happened.

Ahem ahem

BU07 LGO

I love driving the Gemini's , a lot of drivers aren't keen but ive definitely got a soft spot for them

Tony

Quote from: BU07 LGO on June 09, 2015, 09:09:56 PM
I love driving the Gemini's , a lot of drivers aren't keen but ive definitely got a soft spot for them

4680-6 were new while I was a driver at Walsall, always been some of my favourite buses to drive, sad to see them leaving

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Tony on June 09, 2015, 09:14:35 PM
4680-6 were new while I was a driver at Walsall, always been some of my favourite buses to drive, sad to see them leaving

I rememeber when they were new in premier997 livery and how good and unusual they looked :(

Walsall are taking a right beating with tridents moving out, Mk1 enviros and geminis going :(

MW

Quote from: Tony on June 09, 2015, 09:14:35 PM

@Tony

Driving wise are they any different to 4635-79?

Tony

Quote from: BU07 LGO on June 09, 2015, 09:16:30 PM
I rememeber when they were new in premier997 livery and how good and unusual they looked :(

Walsall are taking a right beating with tridents moving out, Mk1 enviros and geminis going :(

Lots of buses to arrive there yet, including a couple of surprises

Tony

Quote from: MW on June 09, 2015, 09:17:13 PM

@Tony

Driving wise are they any different to 4635-79?

Not really, with the heavier seats they do seem more stable than any other bus, They were never scary driving them over the A34 flyovers in high winds like E400s are.

leewhayward29

Quote from: Tony on June 09, 2015, 09:17:28 PM
Lots of buses to arrive there yet, including a couple of surprises

More buses then the platinum's coming?
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Bob

Are all Tridents going from walsall?  Shame if so

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk