News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack5512

Trident 4194

What buses were on 40/41 today?

BU07 LGO

Trident 4609

BU07 LGO

1440 and 1432 on 301 for the b10 hunters

Westy

Is the 4 group of services still operated by Walsall, as I needed a phone number for the depot for my sis in law, so I picked up the first leaflet in my collection that I thought was operated by Walsall, but the leaflet said Lost Property was handled by West Bromwich.

It was the most recent leaflet as well.

(The lost property concerned was lost on the 29 btw!)

Alex

Quote from: Westy on May 20, 2015, 10:33:07 PM
Is the 4 group of services still operated by Walsall, as I needed a phone number for the depot for my sis in law, so I picked up the first leaflet in my collection that I thought was operated by Walsall, but the leaflet said Lost Property was handled by West Bromwich.

It was the most recent leaflet as well.

(The lost property concerned was lost on the 29 btw!)

@Westy Yes, the 4/H/M is still operated by Walsall
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

domino.99

Was 1421 swapped off the 34 today? @Tony

Trident 4194

Are b10s expected to return on 40/41 next week?

filbus1

4683 spent the day at Wythall bus museum on bank holiday Monday

Westy

Diversion for the Beechdale & x51 Cannock at the mo.

Accident at Green Lane has closed the road between Stephenson Avenue & Hospital St.

Diversion via Hospital St, Bloxwich Road, Leamore itself, Four Crosses Kfc & back down Green Lane, with the x51 having to serve Green Lane, turn round at Sainsburys & double back to Four Crosses.

Trident 4194

Where are b10s today now that roadworks have finished

Trident 4609

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 26, 2015, 08:20:17 AM
Where are b10s today now that roadworks have finished

@Trident 4194 1475 is on the 39. Parked up at Wolverhampton Bus Station at 08:51

jack5512

Tony

Quote from: Westy on May 26, 2015, 07:23:54 AM
Diversion for the Beechdale & x51 Cannock at the mo.

Accident at Green Lane has closed the road between Stephenson Avenue & Hospital St.

Diversion via Hospital St, Bloxwich Road, Leamore itself, Four Crosses Kfc & back down Green Lane, with the x51 having to serve Green Lane, turn round at Sainsburys & double back to Four Crosses.

Police are saying the road will be shut for two days!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk