News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

I saw another one heading into brum on an inbound X51, looked good and was a refurbished example

Westy

Don't think I've been on one yet, as I seem to be permantly on B7LRE & Scanias!

Alex

@Other Walsall Tony No, B10L's can just display 40E Willenhall, as Willenhall is on the blind for the 41  :)
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

the trainbasher

Seeing as my post on this got deleted (even though it was a genuine question!!) surely B10s have Darlaston on the rollers as I know WA used to have the 337 service which terminated there.

Couldn't the 34A just display Darlaston on Rough Hay bound journeys and then just display Walsall via Darlaston on Walsall bound trips?

The reason I suggest this is because it has been done before with routes and technically Rough Hay is part of Darlaston is it not?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 27, 2015, 12:55:40 PM
Seeing as my post on this got deleted (even though it was a genuine question!!) surely B10s have Darlaston on the rollers as I know WA used to have the 337 service which terminated there.

Couldn't the 34A just display Darlaston on Rough Hay bound journeys and then just display Walsall via Darlaston on Walsall bound trips?

The reason I suggest this is because it has been done before with routes and technically Rough Hay is part of Darlaston is it not?

But it isn't going to encourage the residents of Rough hay to get on the bus if they think it is terminating by the Asda.

As there are now nowhere near enough B10Ls available for the 34/38/39 and are going to be replaced on there by Scanias at some point this year anyway, it makes more sense to do it now

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on April 27, 2015, 01:00:42 PM
But it isn't going to encourage the residents of Rough hay to get on the bus if they think it is terminating by the Asda.

As there are now nowhere near enough B10Ls available for the 34/38/39 and are going to be replaced on there by Scanias at some point this year anyway, it makes more sense to do it now

Theoretically though the 34A terminates (according to Centro) at the stop  after asda anyway so Darlaston would be an appropriate destination.

Furthermore the lack of one type for all diagrams hasn't stopped NXWM before running with one type on its own. Look at the 311/313, 45 or even 301!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Is the 311/3 now decker operated?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on April 27, 2015, 01:23:22 PM
Is the 311/3 now decker operated?

No, virtually all B7RLEs this morning

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on April 27, 2015, 01:27:21 PM
No, virtually all B7RLEs this morning

Thanks @Tony didn't think they would make it decker operated, and the B7rles are so much nicer than the Scanias.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on April 27, 2015, 01:30:10 PM
Thanks @Tony didn't think they would make it decker operated, and the B7rles are so much nicer than the Scanias.

The Walsall fleet isn't in its final state yet with 40 brand new buses still to arrive along with lots more transfers in and out, so some more routes will need different vehicle types in the coming months

Trident 4194

So to find a b10 I now need to go on the 40/41?

Trident 4194

What are the chances of getting leather seated e400 on x51 in May time

John

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 28, 2015, 07:49:16 AM
What are the chances of getting leather seated e400 on x51 in May time

Until the Platinum buses arrive (which they are sometime in May) quite good chances

Tony

Quote from: John on April 28, 2015, 07:56:41 AM
Until the Platinum buses arrive (which they are sometime in May) quite good chances

You certainly won't see a Platinum at Walsall in May. So yes leather E400s Will still be around

Trident 4194

Was there any b10s on 34/38/39 today?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk