News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Alex

Have to see that tomorrow, good job i'm headed to Walsall  :D
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

the trainbasher

Quote from: clayderman on January 23, 2015, 09:01:55 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 23, 2015, 08:02:10 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on January 23, 2015, 08:00:21 PM
Oooh

@the trainbasher Announcements as well?

@the trainbasher  Which bus was this? Curious to know, and do you know if it's on any other bus?

@clayderman 1852. Not checked the other buses.

Has anyone noticed the mistake on it?

fleetline6477

Yes, the 4M doesn't operate via Halesowen, it should read Cradley Heath instead.

Niall

I noticed earlier 4772 has a black box attached to its side, just above the lower windows on the nearside, near the back. Anyone know what it is/what I'm on about? (I can't find any pictures of it with it on)
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

lynx1103

1407/1408 Parked at Walsall

notepanel

Quote from: N94 on January 23, 2015, 09:33:12 PM
I noticed earlier 4772 has a black box attached to its side, just above the lower windows on the nearside, near the back. Anyone know what it is/what I'm on about? (I can't find any pictures of it with it on)

I seem to remember hearing/reading that it was a trial safety device to do with bikes - but I may have made that up!

Westy

Sayeed

Век живи - век учись

uniquicity

Went on 3 branded Scanias today, 1861 was the only one without announcements

Trident 4194

An article in express and star stating that a 4H bus was so cold that he had to get off at blackheath( planned journey walsall to halesowen) and stamp his feet, because they were so cold.

The Fox 4846

How often did the 997 run when it only went to aldridge?
How often did the 997A run?
And was the 997A successful?
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk