News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Are Tridents common on the 70/70A, cause i just saw one depart Walsall on the 70A
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Ashley

Quote from: ARJ2901 on September 13, 2014, 10:55:37 AM
Are Tridents common on the 70/70A, cause i just saw one depart Walsall on the 70A

Normal on a saturday

andrew1991

I'm assuming 2120 is awaiting collection from walsall and not parked up for type training ?

winston

Quote from: Andrew on September 15, 2014, 10:05:46 AM
I'm assuming 2120 is awaiting collection from walsall and not parked up for type training ?

It was at Bus Driver Of The Year in Blackpool yesterday

andrew1991

Not 100% sure but i think an E200 just followed me into the garage

winston

Quote from: Andrew on September 15, 2014, 03:15:20 PM

Could it be the WB one that is there for type training?

Haven't seen any sightings reported of any E200's numbered as high as Walsall's on test/delivery

Tony

Quote from: Winston on September 15, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

Haven't seen any sightings reported of any E200's numbered as high as Walsall's on test/delivery

I believe 834 has been down the town doing driver training, so will probably be that one

andrew1991

Quote from: Winston on September 15, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

It's 845, parked near 834 outside the traffic office

Westy

834 & 845 parked up around the bus station area this morning.

(Only saw them as I'd gone to the dentist so I was sorta late for work! )

Dutsey

Are tridents common on the WA7? I saw one around 17:50 in Castlefort.

Alex

Relatively common, along with B7RLE's, i think they're the primary allocation for the route
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Niall

4774 was driven away from WB bus station at 3:20 by an engineer
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Westy

What should be the or what will the allocation be for the 301 & 302 now, bearing in mind at least one Omnilink has gone from Walsall to elsewhere,  plus double deckers are appearing more now?

In my opinion, it should be B7RLE on both routes with spare Omnilinks not used on the Dudley & West Bromwich routes reallocated on other Walsall routes.

(Bearing in mind B7RLE do appear  on the 301 as well, plus as Diamond are starting on the 302 soon, I think a consistent allocation of a certain type of vehicle could work, especially if Diamond don't have any spare B7s themselves & use anything spare in the depot. 

And if Nx could brand the 301 & 302 jointly as 'Every few minutes between Walsall & Bloxwich' even better! )

PM

Quote from: Westy on September 21, 2014, 03:04:23 PM
What should be the or what will the allocation be for the 301 & 302 now, bearing in mind at least one Omnilink has gone from Walsall to elsewhere,  plus double deckers are appearing more now?

In my opinion, it should be B7RLE on both routes with spare Omnilinks not used on the Dudley & West Bromwich routes reallocated on other Walsall routes.

(Bearing in mind B7RLE do appear  on the 301 as well, plus as Diamond are starting on the 302 soon, I think a consistent allocation of a certain type of vehicle could work, especially if Diamond don't have any spare B7s themselves & use anything spare in the depot. 

And if Nx could brand the 301 & 302 jointly as 'Every few minutes between Walsall & Bloxwich' even better! )

Especially seeing as Diamond seem to be providing a quality, well-used service in the 301 with high backed seats on the brilliant ex Transdev "value" eclipses which seem to appear a lot on there. I hope the 302 service gets a similarly high standard of vehicle!

Bob

What routes are walsalls new e200s going to be used on?  The 34/38/39?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk