News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on August 29, 2019, 08:56:46 PM
I asked and the answer was no.

When do the last of the Streetlites go? And replacements come?

LazyGuy222

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on August 29, 2019, 08:54:46 PM
Hi

I didn't know that they didn't - or that they did track in other areas.

The Midlands North/West (Cannock, Tamworth etc) have their vehicles appearing on bustimes.org

leicesterbusadventurer

Quote from: LazyGuy222 on August 30, 2019, 03:31:08 PM
The Midlands North/West (Cannock, Tamworth etc) have their vehicles appearing on bustimes.org
It seems to pick up every bus that does Leicester's 26 too (e.g. 2525, 2528, 2529, 2938 and 2950 as today's examples)

Noticed an Arriva Leicester 58/58A branded Versa passing Sheldon Tesco on the Coventry Road at 14:00.
Do you know what it was doing in Birmingham and where it was going?

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

IMarkeh

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on August 29, 2019, 08:55:43 PM
I am afraid that I am not able to answer that other than to say I imagine we are broadly the same as Stagecoach.
It's interesting how open Stagecoach are about that but Arriva are quite secretive about where the viable mark is.

Tony

Quote from: IMarkeh on August 30, 2019, 08:07:52 PM
It's interesting how open Stagecoach are about that but Arriva are quite secretive about where the viable mark is.

Where do Stagecoach publish their 'viable' mark?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: 2206 on August 30, 2019, 05:53:25 PM
Noticed an Arriva Leicester 58/58A branded Versa passing Sheldon Tesco on the Coventry Road at 14:00.
Do you know what it was doing in Birmingham and where it was going?

I think to Graysons for Efan fitment.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on August 30, 2019, 01:54:08 AM
When do the last of the Streetlites go? And replacements come?

Over the next couple of weeks.

BusMan Greg

An arriva bus was sighted in Boney hay, Burntwood this afternoon. Is a new route planned for the Burntwood area?

bovaman

what delightful vehicles shall we see dumped in Cannock once the streetlites go?, and guessing  the last few remaining pulsars will be next on the hit list no doubt.
Notice the 60 route seems to be a end of life vehicle route these days too,  clapped out old darts and solos a lot of the time, its no incentive to use the services at all >:(

Pat

@Simon@Arriva are there any plans to withdraw the 60xx numbered Optare Solo's in Shrewsbury anytime soon?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on September 03, 2019, 03:02:58 PM
@Simon@Arriva are there any plans to withdraw the 60xx numbered Optare Solo's in Shrewsbury anytime soon?

Hi, not at the moment.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: BusMan Greg on September 02, 2019, 04:30:32 PM
An arriva bus was sighted in Boney hay, Burntwood this afternoon. Is a new route planned for the Burntwood area?

Where in Boney Hay?

Bob

Quote from: bovaman on September 02, 2019, 11:04:14 PM
what delightful vehicles shall we see dumped in Cannock once the streetlites go?, and guessing  the last few remaining pulsars will be next on the hit list no doubt.
Notice the 60 route seems to be a end of life vehicle route these days too,  clapped out old darts and solos a lot of the time, its no incentive to use the services at all >:(

Isnt it Centros from down South? To be fair even the knackered 52 plate Commanders are better than the Streetlites

BusMan Greg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk